Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Card Game Rulebook
How to Play
To play this game is pretty much the same as the Pokemon trading card game. Google "Pokemon TCG Rules" if you don't know them. However there are differences!
- Bench can store only 3 creatures
- Hand has only 5 cards at the beginning.
Card Game Card Making Rules
Most rules from the Comix and Episode rulebooks apply involving "No bad words, no profanity whatever" and stuff like that. However there are rules to making cards too!
- These rules do not apply to Not For Play Use cards like the ¤ card.
- Fossil Cards can not have more than 20 HP.
- Baby Cards can not have more than 40 HP.
- Basic can not have more than 60 HP.
- 1st Evolution can not have more than 100 HP.
- 2nd Evolution can not have more than 180 HP.
- Lvl. X can not have more than 500 HP.
- Fossil Cards can not attack.
- Baby Cards can not do more than 10 damage.
- Basic can not do more than 30 damage.
- 1st Evolution can not do more than 50 damage.
- 2nd Evolution can not do more than 70 damage.
- If you make an image for your card, there MUST be an image in the picture box, not just an image of the card.
Lists of cards people have made! You can make your own.
Fantendo Origins Character Cards
YoshiEgg Nook Character Cards
Nightwolf Character Cards
Characters by Peanutjon
Dashed Koopa Character Cards
Pokemon by Nintendo
Clyde Character Cards
The game rooms where you duel are not yet open yet. Sorry! :)