75 people from all around the globe gather to protect the universe they live in.
The episode starts with a man, revealed to be Sammy Johnson, letting a balloon go.
- Sammy: Hopefully, that thing gets people willing to save the world.
Sammy looks up as the balloon goes into orbit.
A piece of paper drops down from the sky into a back yard, landing next to a girl in red combat boots. The girl, revealed to be Alex Schmidt, picks the piece of paper up and reads it.
- Alex: Agency... saving the world... you are invited.
Alex's eyes go wide as she dashes indoors and goes to her mother.
- Alex: (in German, subtitled) Mom!
- Alex's mother: (in German, subtitled) What is it?
- Alex: (in German, subtitled) I'm gonna go to California.
- Alex's mother: (in German, subtitled) ...Okay. Good luck.
Alex runs out of the house and tries to find a way to California.
A piece of paper is seen flying through a breeze as it goes into a mailbox. Jennifer Oaklyn is seen walking through the house the mailbox it went through and reads it.
- Jennifer: Ooh, a chance to save the world...
She looks around.
- Jennifer: Hey, mom, you're gonna be out of a car for a while, I'm going to L.A.!
Jennifer walks out of the door as her mother runs down the stairs.
- Jennifer's mother: Wait, Jenni-
Jennifer's mother tries to stop Jennifer from going but notices her car is gone, and sighs.
- Jennifer: How does she move so fast?
A young woman, revealed to be Shauna Thomas, is seen walking out of her house and stretching.
- Shauna: Just another day in Tonga...
She rubs her head as she sees some paper floating down and landing at her feet.
- Shauna: Huh?
She scoops it up and reads it.
- Shauna: Holy crap. Mom! What's the quickest way to California?
Wheeling, West Virginia...
A young girl, revealed to be Robyn Palmer, is shown picking up an invitation.
- Robyn: Hmm... This'll give me a chance to get away from this hellhole.
Robyn looks around and thinks to herself about something.
- Robyn: (in her head) Come on, Palmer! It'll be a great chance to use your powers.
Robyn snaps her fingers at this thought, runs to an old car and drives off towards California.
About a week later, Sammy is seen with his cousin Beth Johnson in a room.
- Sammy: Wow, those letters really spread. Germany, Thailand, Vanuatu...
- Beth: Uh-huh. By my count, 68 people responded.
A bird flies in and drops a note. Sammy picks it up to show it's another acceptance note.
- Beth: Make that 69.
- Sammy: We should get transport for them.
Beth nods as they hear a knock on the door. They go to the door and answer, as Jennifer is shown on the other side.
- Jennifer: Hello, mister...
Jennifer looks at the note.
- Jennifer: ...Johnson.
- Sammy: And you are...?
- Jennifer: Jennifer Oaklyn. I got some note telling me to come here. I drove nearly nonstop from Oxford to get here.
- Beth: How do you drive across the Atlantic?
- Jennifer: Oh, not that Oxford. The one in Mississippi.
- Beth: Oh. I thought-
- Jennifer: Don't worry, ma'am, you aren't the first to make that mistake. Anyway, I have this.
She holds up a note about the agency.
- Sammy: Oh. Uh, welcome, I guess.
Jennifer beams as she enters the house.
Alex is seen in a plane, with a parachute on, with her father in front.
- Alex's father: (in German, subtitled) Is this the place?
He points down to Sammy's house.
- Alex: (in German, subtitled) I think so!
- Alex's father: (in German, subtitled) Alright. Good luck!
- Alex: (in German, subtitled) Thanks, dad.
She jumps out and deploys her parachute, eventually landing in Sammy's back yard as Sammy is seen with Beth and Jennifer.
- Sammy: Did you hear that?
- Beth: Yeah, hold on.
Beth goes to the kitchen to see Alex bundling the parachute up as Beth goes out to her.
- Beth: What're you doing here?
- Alex: I got some thing telling me to come here.
Alex holds up an invitation.
- Beth: Oh. Sam, we have another recruit!
Beth and Alex walk in as a knock is heard on the door as Beth answers the door as well to see Robyn.
- Robyn: Is this the house of Sam Johnson?
- Beth: Yes. I presume you're here from his invitation.
Robyn nods as Beth lets her in and they all go through to the living room to see Sammy and Jennifer.
- Beth: Two new agents.
- Sammy: Nice. We just need to get transport for the others now.
Sammy and Beth look through the responses as Robyn, Jennifer and Alex look at each other.
- Jennifer: Jennifer Oaklyn.
- Robyn: Robyn Palmer.
- Alex: Alex Schmidt.
The three shake hands.
- Sammy: Where the hell is Fakakakai?!
- Beth: Tonga, last I checked.
Another couple of days pass as a large group of people are seen outside a skyscraper.
- Beth: Looks like this is everyone.
- Sammy: Yup. You and me included, this agency's got 75 people.
- Beth: Damn. A lot of people.
- Sammy: Yup.
Jennifer is seen with Aphrodite Diamantopolous.
- Jennifer: Are there any Taco Bells in L.A.?
- Aphrodite: I don't know, this is my first time hearing of Taco Bell.
- Jennifer: Really? Where have you been to not hear of it?
- Aphrodite: Hellas.
Jennifer looks at Aphrodite, confused.
- Aphrodite: ...Greece.
- Jennifer: Oh.
Alex is seen with Link Perez.
- Alex: This agency's too big.
- Link: Amen to that.
- Alex: I just hope this doesn't fail. I don't wanna bother my dad for a flight back to Cologne...
Sammy walks up to a stand as he looks to the crowd.
- Sammy: Alright. Hello, my name is Sammy Johnson and I'm the guy who sent you those invites.
A few murmurs are heard.
- Sammy: Anyway, I decided to make this agency because... well, I was just wanting to save the world and I was gonna do it with you guys.
A couple of murmurs are heard again.
- Sammy: Anyway, I'm crap at this speech stuff so let's get this started!
The team cheers as they go in.
Two years later...
A pair of combat boots are seen walking down a hallway. The camera pans up to show it is Alex. She walks further down the hallway to go into a room where Anna Edmondson is and passes her some paper.
- Alex: Here's that stuff you were looking for, Anna.
- Anna: Thanks.
Anna looks at the paper, studying it.
- Anna: Oh no...
- Alex: What?
- Anna: I found some weird ships in a satellite image the other day, thought they were alien ships and...
- Alex: Lemme guess, they are?
- Alex: Shit.
- Anna: I'll pass this onto Johnson. You tell the others to prepare.
Alex nods as Anna walks in one direction and Alex in the other.
Alex is seen walking into a very large room with a good amount of the agency in it. She walks over over to Jennifer, who's asleep and has a burrito at her desk.
- Alex: Oaklyn!
Jennifer jumps up, as she sleepily takes a bite out of the burrito.
- Jennifer: What is it?
- Alex: I need you to watch the skies.
- Jennifer: Okay.
Jennifer turns her computer on as Alex walks over to Rodrigo Hernandez.
- Alex: Hernandez, I need you to get everyone prepared for battle.
- Rodrigo: Alright.
Rodrigo goes off as Anna walks to a room and enters, where Sammy is.
- Anna: Sir, we have a situation.
- Sammy: What is it?
Anna passes the paper to Sammy, who examines it.
- Sammy: Oh no.
- Anna: This is our chance to finally save the world.
- Sammy: ...Let's do this.
Anna runs down the hall into the room where Alex is.
- Anna: We're striking.
Alex smirks as she withdraws her swords and walks out of the room, presumably to fight.