|Developer(s)||Mind's Eye Productions|
|Publisher(s)||Fantendo Publishing Ltd.|
|Platform(s)||Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam|
| Single Player|
|M for Mature (ESRB)|
The Slenderman is a 2015 horror/survival game for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as being downloadable via Steam. The game, which takes place sometime after Slender: The Arrival, has players exploring and attempting to kill the Slender Man. It was announced at Exotoro Entertainment Exclusive 2014.
The game is heavily based around exploration and survival, with the horror elements being secondary. That being said, there are two modes in which this differs in: Classic (which is similar to the original Slender title, in which twelve notes are scattered throughout a large forest) and Story (which is more story driven and is more inspired by The Arrival).
In Story Mode, your character only has a single life, and, once killed, will respawn as a new character. The player's previous avatar will then become a proxie of The Slender Man, having the same skills and attributes as the player once did.
- The main protagonist - Randomly generated upon a save file being started, the main protagonist is the player's avatar within the game. They are the one who is trapped in the Slender Man's forest, and attempt to kill him. They can be of either gender, and are sixteen years old.
- The Slender Man - The evil deity who is able to manipulate the minds of those around him. He is known to kidnap children and turn them into proxies: his undead servants that act as a hive mind.
- Proxies - The Slender Man's loyal servants with no volition or free will. They inhabit the bodies of those who the Slender Man killed, and act as Story Mode's main enemies. They are eerily silent, though occasionally whisper to each other. They share a small portion of the Slender Man's powers.
- Kate - the secondary antagonist of Slender: The Arrival, Kate is the Slender Man's right-hand woman. Due to this, she exhibits more power than the normal proxies, though she is also the only one with the power to fight the Slender Man's powers. She acts as an anti-hero of sorts. She only appears in the game's Story Mode.
- Charlie Matheson Jr. - a character from Slender: The Arrival, and the Slender Man's right-hand man. Like Kate, he is granted more powerss than the normal proxies, though he is entirely loyal to his boss. Like most other characters, he only appears in Story Mode.
- Lauren - the spirit of the main protagonist of Slender: The Arrival. While she plays only a small role in this new title, she is implied to be the one who scattered the notes in Classic. She is never actually approached within the game's story mode, as she watches the action from the sidelines. It is revealed that she is trapped in purgatory until the Slender Man is killed.
- CR - a secondary character in The Arrival. He is mentioned by the Slender Man's proxies in Story Mode.
- The Slender Man is incorrectly spelled as "The Slenderman" in-game.