An unlikely team of characters join forces to save the world.
The screen starts out black as a news report is heard.
- Reporter: The world's most irresponsible hero team has struck again.
The camera then shows a load of employees sat in the back room in a Greenbacks cafe. The camera then focuses on a Polynesian woman.
- Reporter: Two members of this so-called "Los Angeles crew" were arrested today after being caught trying to graffiti the Hollywood sign...
The woman sighs and shakes her head as another employee looks at her.
- Employee: What's up with you, Aloha?
- Aloha: I work with those idiots.
- Employee: Really?
- Aloha: Yup. No one has faith in me when I go to the rescue as a result.
- Employee: That's gotta suck.
- Aloha: It does. I'm gonna go bail 'em out. Tell Tom I'm gonna need someone to cover my shift.
The employee nods as Aloha grabs a jacket and walks to the police station.
A woman is seen sleeping with her feet up on a desk high up in a skyscraper, next to a phone as it rings.
- Woman: Shit!
She falls back as she hits her head hard on the floor.
- Woman: Goddamn!
She gets up and answers the phone.
- Woman: What do you want?
- Voice: Connie, help!
- Connie: For god's sake, Dave, what happened this time?
- Dave: Me and Jane got arrested.
- Connie: What for?
- Dave: We were stopping some graffiti artists vandalising the Hollywood sign, they bailed and the cops mistook us as the taggers.
- Connie: Ugh. I'm gonna get down as soon as I can.
- Dave: Alright.
Connie hangs up as she walks down the building.
- Connie: (in her head) Fucking idiots.
A woman is seen in a hospital bed, with a bandage on her head and her right arm in a sling as a doctor walks over to her.
- Doctor: How are you feeling today, Ms. Thomas?
- Ms. Thomas: I'm fine.
A man walks through to Ms. Thomas.
- Man: Hey, Chris, I brought some clothes from the office.
The man drops a tank top and some leather pants on the bed and puts some boots beside Chris.
- Chris: Thanks, Wolf.
- Wolf: Not a problem. When should you be out anyway?
- Chris: Today, hopefully.
- Wolf: Cool. Did you hear about Dave and Jane?
- Chris: Were they arrested again?
Wolf nods as Chris sighs.
- Chris: What for this time?
- Wolf: Graffiti, but Dave says they were stopping it. Aloha's gone to bail 'em out.
- Chris: How'd you know she is?
- Wolf: She texted me.
- Chris: Oh.
Chris reaches for her clothes as they chat.
Dave and Jane are seen, handcuffed in a cell as a police officer opens their cell up.
- Officer: You've been bailed out.
Dave sighs a breath of relief as the two walk through to see Aloha.
- Dave: Thanks.
- Aloha: No problem.
The trio walk out as they feel an unusual feeling, with people on the street staring at them.
- Jane: People hate us, don't they?
- Dave: Probably.
- Aloha: This is what we get for being part of the "worst hero squad".
- Dave: True. Have you guys ever though about joining other teams?
- Aloha: If I had a dollar for every time I have, I'd be rich.
- Jane: I was considered a hero in Argentina, but here I just feel despised.
- Dave: You were considered a hero?
- Jane: Yeah. I saved multiple people, but here I've been mistaken for a criminal more times than I can count.
- Dave: It's probably the bias against us. Cops see us and immediately assume we're the bad guys.
- Aloha: Yeah. I've had cops walk into the Greenbacks I work in while I'm on shift and nearly every time, it's ended in them trying to arrest me.
- Jane: We need to clear our name somehow.
- Aloha: Amen to that, sister.
Most of the team is seen in a skyscraper, overlooking L.A..
- Connie: I just checked the records against us, and...
- Chris: How terrible is it?
- Connie: Dave's been arrested 15 times in the last two weeks.
- Dave: I swear I'm the one they're always after.
- Connie: Wally, you've managed to go arrest-free the entire time this team's been together. Same for you, Fatima.
- Wally: Sweet.
- Fatima: Nice.
- Helen: Oh, we playing "Who Got Busted The Most" again?
- Connie: ...Yes.
Helen looks at the paper.
- Helen: Dave, how'd you get arrested twice in one day?
- Dave: The cops are hellbent on ending us, that's how.
- Helen: True.
- Jane: How do Wally and Fatima avoid always avoid arrests?
- Fatima: I think I heard something about the head of the LAPD having a lot of respect for me.
- Wally: I'm just on peoples' good sides.