|The Omegaverse: Confidential Classic|
|Developer(s)||1337doom Inc. (now Omegaverse Corp.)|
|Media Included||NES Cartridge|
Destructan went and threw Talus in jail again and it's up to the same two people as last time to save him!
Worlds, Levels, and Bosses
There were 7 different worlds in this game to progress across, each one becoming darker until you finally reach night. Each world had 4 levels, the first of which is Grass, the second is City, the third is Sky and the final is Underworld. All the bosses are the same as the old ones, except for the very last. Unlike the last game, however, a secret world is available.
- Super Early~Hand of Destructan
- Morning~Foot of Destructan
- Noon~Arms of Destructan
- Afternoon~Legs of Destructan
- Evening~Hat of Destructan
- Night~Head of Destructan
- Timeless Realm~Demon Talus
After defeating the boss in each world, Rattly Duck/Logjam runs up a hill back to the Grass world, and Talus is there to help you but Destructan teleports him away and it's the next world.
After you defeat Destructan in Midnight, Destructan dies and you save Talus just like The Omagaverse. But then Rattly Duck and Logjam continue to walk until you reach an entirely black and white space. Then you go through another world. At the end is Talus again, who Destructan is controlling with puppet strings. You fight him and then win the game.
- Talus Star: Collect for points
- Plush Doll: Grow bigger and gain more health
- Slingshot: Lets you shoot projectiles
- Monster Plush: Shrink smaller and lose health
- Angel Plush: Gain an extra life
- Magic Key: One at end of each of the first 3 levels in each world
- Grand Talus Star: One at end of the last level in each world.
- Destructan's Magical Talisman: Defeat Destructan to get it
- Talus' Magical Talisman: Defeat Demon Talus to get it.