|Developer(s)||1337doom Inc. (now Omegaverse Corp.)|
|Worldwide: May 1993|
|Media Included||NES Cartridge|
The Omegaverse is the REAL first game in the Omegaverse: Confidential saga. It came out for the NES in 1993, and only featured two characters that are in the rest of the O:C games.
Worlds, Levels, and Bosses
There were 7 different worlds in this game to progress across, each one becoming darker until you finally reach night. Each world had 4 levels, the first of which is Grass, the second is City, the third is Sky and the final is Underworld. Here are a list of worlds and the bosses.
- Super Early~Hand of Destructan
- Morning~Foot of Destructan
- Noon~Arms of Destructan
- Afternoon~Legs of Destructan
- Evening~Hat of Destructan
- Night~Head of Destructan
After defeating the boss in each world, Rattly Duck/Logjam runs up a hill back to the Grass world, and Talus is there to help you but Destructan teleports him away and it's the next world.
- Talus Star: Collect for points
- Plush Doll: Grow bigger and gain more health
- Slingshot: Lets you shoot projectiles
- Monster Plush: Shrink smaller and lose health
- Angel Plush: Gain an extra life
- Magic Key: One at end of each of the first 3 levels in each world
- Grand Talus Star: One at end of the last level in each world.