Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of Olympians
Jupiter is the god of storms.
- God Power: Lightning (a single bolt of lightning kills one selected enemy unit)
- Mythic Beast: Pegasus
- Upgrades: The Bridle of the Pegasi(increase Pegasus HP), The Shield of Bellerophon (increases Pegasus Defense)
- Improvements: Olympic Heritage (increases hero HP), Aegis Shield (increases infantry and hero Defense)
Juno is the goddess of storms.
- God Power: Thunder Storm (a storm of lightning strikes a selected area)
- Mythic Beast: Gorgon
- Upgrades: The Gorgon's Serpent Hair (increases Gorgon attack)
- Improvements: Wrath of Juno (increases mythic beast attack), Eye of the Peacock (increases sight of scouts)
Neptune is the god of the sea.
- God Power: Lure Stone (a magic stone lures animals to collect meat/milk from.
- Mythic Beast: Hippocampus
- Improvements: Horses of Poseidon (increases cavalry speed), Draft Horses (increases cavalry Defense), The Strong Seas (increases ship Defense)
Salacia is the goddess of the sea.
- God Power: Flood (waves go over a selected area and destroy buildings (except City-State Centers))
- Mythic Beast: Carcinos
- Improvement: Delfin of the Sea (increases scout ship sight),
Pluto is the god of riches.
- God Power: Sentinel (four sentinels are placed around your city-state center)
- Mythic Beast: Shades
- Upgrade: The Souls of Hades (increases Shade HP)
- Improvement: Vaults of Erebus (increases gatherer mineral gathering by 10)
Proserpina is the goddess of spring.
- God Power: Forest (a field of trees and bushes appear on a selected location to collect wood or fruits)
- Mythic Beasts: Dryad , Nereid
- Upgrades: Swiftness of the Nymphs (increases Dryad and Nereid speed), Woodland Abundance (increases Dryad strength)
- Improvement: Berry Bushes (increases amount of berries on berry bushes)