Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nintendo World is a RPG game made by Nintendo, it takes place in the World of Nintendo, you'll find The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario and other games locations there.
Long long ago, there was a gaming company named "Nintendo". Nintendo created some great games and consoles and was now trying to made a new quality of system. Apparently the energy that the new quality system needed was too much so the director of Nintendo named "Mr. Iwata" was thinking in a new plan for the game could work. The energy was the only option and the obsession for make the game was so crazy that Mr. Iwata alongside with 4 more employees, Mr. Reggie, Mr. Shibata, Mr. Myamoto and You (your Mii), tried to take energy from a lightning bolt. The 5 travelled to a place called "Storm Valley", where a lot of clouds collide and make extremely poweful lightning bolts, they place the technologie right on the middle of the valley, waiting for the lighting bolt give power the system. Suddently there it comes right on the middle of the system!! It was so powerful that not only gives the system the energy needed but also teleport everything around it into that. Everyone passed out. Suddently you wake up and realize that all the other 4 are gone and that you're in another world. Now you've a quest, find the other 4 and a way to come back home. Soon you notice that you see things that you already have seen before... you saw the things from all your creations and creations of your company, you were not just in another world, but in the Nintendo World.
- Intro - A Travel that no one Expected
- Prologue - All the way to the Village
- Chapter 1 - A World conquered by Metroids
- Chapter 2 - Barrels, Bananas and Kremlings
- Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Assasin
- Chapter 4 - A Call from the Skies
- Chapter 5 - The Eclipse of Ages
- Chapter 6 - Hyrule Disaster
- Chapter 7 - Validar's Awakening
- Chapter 8 - The 8-Bit
- Mii (You)
- Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch) - Found in Intro
- Villager (Animal Crossing) - Found in Prologue
- Isabelle (Animal Crossing) - Found in Prologue
- Zero Suit Samus (Metroid) - Found in Chapter 1
- Samus (Metroid) - Found in Chapter 1
- Robin (Fire Emblem) - Found in Chapter 1
- Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong) - Found in Chapter 2
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong) - Found in Chapter 2
- Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) - Found in Chapter 2
- Pikachu (Pokémon) - Found in Chapter 3
- Lucario (Pokémon) - Found in Chapter 3
- Luigi (Super Mario) - Found in Chapter 3
- Greninja (Pokémon) - Found after Chapter 3, but before Chapter 4
- Shulk (Xenoblade) - Found in Chapter 4
- Pit (Kid Icarus) - Found in Chapter 4
- Palutena (Kid Icarus) - Found in Chapter 4
- Isaac (Golden Sun) - Found in Chapter 5
- Captain Falcon (F-Zero) - Found in Chapter 5
- Samurai Goroh (F-Zero) - Found in Chapter 5
- Ness (EarthBound) - Found in the final of Chapter 5
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) - Found in Chapter 6
- Lana (The Legend of Zelda) - Found in Chapter 6
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) - Found in the final of Chapter 6
- Mario (Super Mario) - Found in the final of Chapter 6
- Chrom (Fire Emblem) - Found in Chapter 7
- Peach (Super Mario) - Found in the final of Chapter 7
- Paper Mario (Paper Mario) - Found in Chapter 9
- Story Mode - Travel through an amazing story that you'll want never to end.
- Online Mode - Play battles or random challanges against other people across the world.
- Training Mode - Train the characters you already unlocked for turn them stronger in Story Mode.
- Tower of Mii - Climb up a tower while you battle against your own Miis from Mii Maker.
- Mission Mode - Try to beat 30 missions, when the 30 are beaten you'll get a special reward.
- Challange Mode - Play weekly challanges and show you result worldwide.
- Music Player - Relax and listen the musics you already unlocked.
- Options - See the characters bio or change the game options and controls.
- Ridley (Metroid) (C1 Boss)
- King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) (C2 Boss)
- Greninja, the Killer (Pokémon) (C3 Boss)
- Star Wolf (Star Fox) (C4 Boss)
- Black Shadow (F-Zero) (C5 Boss)
- Beast Ganon (The Legend of Zelda) (C6 Boss)
- Validar (Fire Emblem) (C7 Boss)
- Giga Bowser (Super Mario) (C8 Boss)
- Ganodorf, the King of Evil (The Legend of Zelda)
- Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)
- Kamek (Yoshi's Island)
- Bowser (Super Mario)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Dark Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Wolf O'Donnel (Star Fox)
- Koopalings (Super Mario)
- King Dedede (Kirby)
- Bowser Jr. (Super Mario)
- Shadow Ice Climbers
- Shadow Duck Hunt Dog
- Wire-Frame Little Mac
Intro Theme / Animal Crossing Village 
Animal Crossing Town 
Animal Crossing City 
Yoshi Hills 
Iggy Koopa Theme 
Iggy Koopa's Dance Club 
This is no other than... LUDWIG 
Gaur Plains 
The Kid Icarus Approaches!! 
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! / Greninja, the Killer Battle Theme 
All Aboard 
Isaac Appears!! / Battle for the Golden Sun 
Is this the end? 
Ganondorf Encounter / Storm Quest 
Diamond City 
Blizzard in the Sky 
The War 
Master Hand Returns!!