- This article refers to the Nintendo Civil War that occurred in Neverworld Rift. For the one seen in previous titles, see Nintendo Civil War
The Nintendo Civil War was a large-scale war that occurred in the aftermath of the appearance of the Neverworlder. The war occurred between multiple factions created by the residents of the Nintendoverse. The Nintendo Civil War was the main event that occurred during Neverworld Rift.
The Heretic Faction was the first faction created after the appearance of the Neverworlder. Led by Samus Aran, it is a militaristic unit, with all members working together to accomplish their goals. Princess Peach acts as the faction's vice leader, and commands a small unit. It is the largest faction, measuring in at 30 members.
- Janie Twice - Member.
- Samus Aran - Founder, leader.
- Princess Peach - Leader of the Peach Pits.
- Adam Malkovich - Leader of Squad 1.
- Anthony Higgs - Leader of Squad 2.
- Palutena - Leader of Squad 3.
- King Dedede - Leader of Squad 4.
- Dyntos - Weapons expert.
- E. Gadd - Weapons expert.
The Bulwark Faction was the second faction created after the appearance of the Neverworlder. Originally consisting of a small number of Hyrulean soldiers, Impa, Link, and Zelda as the "Hyrule Faction", the group grew exponentially after the Neverworlder displayed its immense power. Princess Zelda leads the faction, though abstains from entering combat.
- Princess Zelda - Leader.
- Impa - Founder, co-head of combat initiatives.
- Link - Co-head of combat initiatives.
- Shulk - Member.
- Marth - Member.