Reviews created during the creation of The Mysterious Five Project. These reviews are meant to be more critical about the game in certain aspects.
In your pre-review, please list the following:
- Your feelings about the game;
- Your score, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best); and
- How you think the article can be improved.
i say that this game is good because i'm working on it
Ok, technically I work on this game too but as project supervisor here's what I think we need to fix:
Series Icons. Not all characters have them and it's a bit messy that way.
But otherwise I'm really enjoying working on this project. There's this energy I haven't felt since working on Fighters of Lapis 3 and there's just all these great ideas coming from everyone; by the time this is finished I have the feeling it'll be a while before I want to work on the next one but it'll be something to look back at for sure.
Not giving a rating since I work on it but I really do enjoy working on this.
So, I really like this and would be on a sequel team if I was allowed to, but for now, let's actually bring some helpful comments.
- Game Modes are same same old basic FOL stuff.
- The EShop description is super cheesy.
- Same old characters(although less focused upon, which is nice).
- Since it's a lot of different writers, the descriptions for characters and stages aren't very seamless. Some are "lol so wacky" and some are more serious.
- Since there are a lot of characters that have to be added, a lot of the stuff is boring and old(basically making alternate versions or clones of characters to an obnoxious point)
- Not enough items, assists, or enemies
- Bosses are not elaborated on
I don't feel a score if appropriate for this. This is mainly just some suggestions. Pretty good game.