Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reviews created during the creation of The Mysterious Five Project. These reviews are meant to be more critical about the game in certain aspects.
In your pre-review, please list the following:
- Your feelings about the game;
- Your score, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best); and
- How you think the article can be improved.
i say that this game is good because i'm working on it
Ok, technically I work on this game too but as project supervisor here's what I think we need to fix:
Series Icons. Not all characters have them and it's a bit messy that way.
But otherwise I'm really enjoying working on this project. There's this energy I haven't felt since working on Fighters of Lapis 3 and there's just all these great ideas coming from everyone; by the time this is finished I have the feeling it'll be a while before I want to work on the next one but it'll be something to look back at for sure.
Not giving a rating since I work on it but I really do enjoy working on this.
So, I really like this and would be on a sequel team if I was allowed to, but for now, let's actually bring some helpful comments.
- Game Modes are same same old basic FOL stuff.
- The EShop description is super cheesy.
- Same old characters(although less focused upon, which is nice).
- Since it's a lot of different writers, the descriptions for characters and stages aren't very seamless. Some are "lol so wacky" and some are more serious.
- Since there are a lot of characters that have to be added, a lot of the stuff is boring and old(basically making alternate versions or clones of characters to an obnoxious point)
- Not enough items, assists, or enemies
- Bosses are not elaborated on
I don't feel a score if appropriate for this. This is mainly just some suggestions. Pretty good game.