Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS cartridge|
The Legend of Zelda Party is a spin-off 3DS video game title in the The legend of zelda franchise. It's developed by Baptiste44 Inc. and published by Nintendo.
- Stylet Select (Jump in minigames)
- [B] button - Back
- Joystick - Move (Only on the map or minigames)
- Up, down, left, and right buttons - Selecting an item
- [A] button - Boost (Only in minigames)
- [L] and R button - Special Move (Only in minigames) (Link Triforce, Psychic Zelda, Twilight Midna, etc)
- Party Mode - Where up to 4 players can play minigames.
- Story Mode - Access to different worlds and minigames, fight bosses, and unlock collectables and characters.
- Construction Mode - Create...
- Options - Choose difficulty levels, sound and music volume, and other options.
- Link (Skyward sword)
- Zelda (skyward sword)
- Tingle (Majora Mask)
- Arielle (Wind Waker)
- Midna (Twilight Princess)
- Linebeck (phamtom hourglass)
- Vaati (Minish Cap)
- Skull Kid (Majora Mask)
- Tetra (Phamtom Hourglass)
- Sheik (Ocarina Of Time)
- Ganondorf ( Wind Waker) [Not available in Story Mode]
- Kimado (Spirit Track) [Not available in Story Mode]
Stage( x = Unclockable)
- Hyrule field (Spirit Track)
- Dragoon Island (Wind Waker)
- Celestbourg (Skyward Sword)
- Water Fortress (Zelda Party)
- lost woods (Ocarina Of Time) x
- Twilight World (Twilight Princess) x
- Termina City (Majora Mask) x
- Ganon tower (Zelda party) x
[the special course in this mode(S) are available after you finish the story mode 3 times]
- Mojo Tree Forest (Wind Waker)
- Magma Fortress (Zelda Party) (S)
- Hyrule Castle(Spirit Track) (S)
- Twilight World (Twilight Princess)
- Ganon Tower (Wind Waker)
- Twilight Celestourg (SS/Zelda Party) (S)
Each boss is put in order in where course they are fought.
- Ghoma (Ocarina Of Time)
- Volcania (Ocarina of Time)
- Kimado (Spirit Track)
- Zant(Twilight Princess)
- Ganondorf/Ganon (Wind Waker/Twilight Princess)
- Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)