Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Legend of Zelda : Anniversary Edition|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo VR , X-Shop and 3DS|
| Nintendo VR - July 29, 2012
X-Shop - June 7, 2012 3DS - December 25, 2012
|Media Included|| Nintendo VR CD
3DS Game Card
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
- Zelda cheat to go on Second Quest is removed
- The Save System based in FDS version.
- Artworks , Trivia and Opitons added
- Boss Rush (Unlockable , after defeat all bosses) added
- Spelling Errors at Intro are removed
- The secret passages have a crack on wall
- New difficulty modes : Easy and Hard
- In Second Quest , new bosses added.
The Legend of Zelda II : Adventure of Link (NES)
- A cheat added "ERROR" , if you save is called "ERROR" , you start with all spells.
- Dark Link Mode added , in this Dark Link Mode
- Boss Rush added
- Spelling Errors removed
- Secret Paths added
If you select The Legend of Zelda II you see "A Link to the Past" but you select this game , the game will crashes. Don't select (A Link to the Past bug removed in 3DS and X-Shop Version).
A release Patch in 2012 add A Link to The Past for the all versions of game.