Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ATTENTION! This article belongs to Teh Doomed Ninja. PLEASE do NOT edit this article in any way or use ANY of this content without his permission. Thank you!
|The Legend of Zelda: Seeds of the Future|
|Media Included||Nintendo Wii Optical Disc|
The Legend of Zelda: Seeds of the Future (ゼルダの伝説: 未来 Zeruda no Densetsu: Mirai) is a recently announced Wii game that will be the newest addition to The Legend of Zelda franchise. Slated for release in late 2010 or possibly even early 2011, the game's theme takes on a more futuristic, sci-fi, maybe even cyberpunk theme involving flying vehicles, cities, robots and mechs, and futuristic weapons like guns. The game was revealed at E3 2009 in a very brief trailer.
There are many arguments because of the lack of information. It is unknown if the game will take place in the same Hyrule from any previous games, or if the game even has any historic relation to any previous games. Voice acting has been rumored to be introduced in the game. The story is completely unknown as of now, as is most of the items used in the game. Princess Zelda's presence is also unknown, but likely.
- The main character is Link, but definitely not the same Link from any recent games.
- Link wears a sword arm, meaning his blade is attached to the end of his hand.
- Arrows can be used in the form of a futuristic rifle. Different elements like Fire and Ice can be used in a homage to Fire and Ice arrows in previous games.
- Link wears a green long-sleeve shirt and black slacks with brown boots, slightly homaging his old look. He wears a strap around his shoulder to carry items, but is not seen with his signature hat.
- In the trailer, Link is seen riding through a city in an unnamed "hover-bike". Fans have named this bike "Epona".
- It is unknown if Ganondorf is present, but there is a tall, mysterious hooded figure at the end of the trailer.
Fan reaction varied greatly, as some players were fascinated and excited for a new type of Zelda game whereas many were disappointed and wished for the "old" Zelda games back.