The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Shadows is a Zelda game developed by Twenty-Second Choice for the Novaya. It is based on the Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages games, and is compatible with passwords from those two games.
At the beginning of the game (which is implied to take place after the previous two Oracle games and Link's Awakening), Link approaches the Triforce, and it suddenly begins glowing and transports him to Serulmbra, in a similar manner as the beginning of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.
Serulmbra, due to a curse placed on it in the past, does not receive light from the sun. To compensate, the citizens created their own, magical sun and suspended it in the sky with the power of the Essences of Light.
- Link: The hero of Hyrule, Holodrum and Labrynna.
- Princess Zelda (Linked Game): The princess of Hyrule.
- Unnamed: The Oracle of Shadows.
- Din (Linked Game): The Oracle of Seasons.
- Nayru (Linked Game): The Oracle of Ages.
- Farore: The Oracle of Secrets.
- Sumbra City: The capital city of Serulmbra.
- Hero's Cave: An infinitely repeatable dungeon, and also the setting of the game's multiplayer mode.
- Double Hookshots
- Wooden Sword
- Stalfos Sword
- Magical Sword
- Master Sword
- Wooden Shield
- Hylian Shield
- Mirror Shield
- Green Tunic
- Blue Tunic
- Red Tunic
- Purple Tunic
- Lute of Shadows: An ancient, magical Serulmbran artifact.
- Horse Call
- Hawk Grass
- Bone Ocarina
- Fairy Ocarina
A multiplayer mode is available where up to four players, each of whom has customizable colours for their skin, hair, hat and tunic, can work together in the Hero's Cave dungeon, which has an infinite number of procedurally generated floors.
- Elements of the game are taken from Twenty-Second Choice's original Zelda game, The Legend of Zelda: Hour of Twilight, and the cancelled The Legend of Zelda: Lost in Destiny.