Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Media Included||Gameboy Advance Cartdridge|
The Original story of the Legend of Zelda has been replaced by a different one (similar to Super Simpson Family one):
After that Homer must now gain sufficient experience by eating donuts from everywhere in the kingdom, beat the most powerfull monsters of the region, braving plains, forests and mountains, to beat Ganon and save the princess Zelda and Hyrule.
The game tself is a roleplaying, action, adventure, and puzzle/logic game,
the first object of the game is the collect of, minimum 10000 donuts to gain experience, HPs and lifes, witch are hidden everywhere in Hyrule, the player can collect donuts by:
- Beating enemies (between 5-10 donuts)
- Buying it (it cost 10 ruppes)
- Finding it on secret maps (on average, between 50-100 donuts)
- Finding it in water, trees or bushes (between 10-20 donuts)
- Finding it in chests (between 20-50 donuts)
- Beating a Dungeon Boss (between 100-500 donuts)
When the player has sufficient experience, he can go into dungeons:
- 500 donuts to access a first dungeon
- 1000 donuts to access to a second one
- 1500 to access to a third one
- 2000 to acces to a fourth one
- 3000 to access to a fifth one
- 5000 to access to a sixth one
- 8000 to access to a seventh one
- 10 000 to access to Ganon's Dungeon
The player is free to explore the whole world (witch contain secret maps) from the begining of the game, the overworld is the minor source of donuts, the player can collect it by beating enemies, fiding it in chests and fiding it in water, trees or bushes (the overworld secret maps contains rupees only)
Dungeons contains labyrinths and puzzle/logic rooms, dungeons are the best source of donuts cause of the secrets rooms with a lot of donuts, chests with donuts and bosses, when, where the player beat it, gain a lot of donuts and ruppes.
The basic weapons of the game
Can be found in dungeons, this weapon allows
the player to throw arrows
Price: 1 rupee per use