Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Curse of Life (series) is a video game series for Windows, Mac and Linux computers. It is a sidescrolling adventure/action metroidvania-ish series, at first about the genetically engineered humanoid known as L-b1.
This plot is in chronological order, not narrative order. Expect major spoilers - more and more spoilers as more games are made! Then again, these games aren't real, so...
A group of scientists were attempting to create life in their own, specially created environment. A strange element, Element 138, Birthion, was found in the environment. It eventually created a lifeform - a small, odd humanoid - inside a capsule. The scientists were worried about what they would do when the capsule opened because they thought the government might not consider their experiments to be just, so they fled their labs.
Nine months later, L-b1 emerges from his capsule. He is born. The labs are old and barely have any electricity, and strange monsters have grown in the various experiments the scientists conducted. L-b1 will have to survive and find his way outside.
- The Curse of Life - L-b1's adventures inside the old labs.
- L-b1 - A scientific experiment that was abandoned by it's creators. His name means 'Life-beta one'.
- Seldef - Another experiment that grew in the lab's various materials. He is really mad at the people that created him.
- Jade - Another experiment that helps L-d1. She really wants to escape so they can live a less scary life.
- Ux - An insane experiment that goes mad and begins attacking everyone. He eventually dies. His name means 'Unstable Experiment'.
- Rhold - A man created from horribly mutated bacteria, he wants nothing more than to see the other mutated experiments destroyed and absorb their mutations.