Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name That I Do Not Wish to Remember (also known as simply the Unten series due to the long name) is a popular series of games, and the first (and most important) series on Fantendo. Ownership of the games in this series is pending.
(In chronological order)
- The Final Strike
- Mistaken Time
- That One Game With a Short and Interesting Name That I Do Wish to Remember/Unten 9
- New Beginning: Un10 (development reserved by AwesomeLuke)
- The Truth: Unten 11 (development reserved by AwesomeLuke)
Prodigy (canon reboot)
In 2014, a reboot of That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name was developed by Exotoro. Eventually these reboots became the new canon. More info can be found on it's page.
(In chronological order)
A series created in 2015 after Monstermanchego played too much Borderlands. It is both a reboot and a spinoff, being set in a non-canon series of events and starring new characters.
New original series (reboot)
(In chronological order)
- Undo-able: Unten Eleven (possibly)
Major Characters (Old Series)
- Unten - The main character and hero of the series. He was found by Dongorio as an infant and joined the tribe. After Doomulus Grime splits Zeon in half, Unten goes on a journey to defeat him.
- Zerita - Unten's mysterious sidekick.
- Chief Dongorio - The leader of the Baraenion Tribe, who adopted Unten after finding him as an infant. He's one of Unten's allies.
- Mondo - The "village idiot" of the Baraenion Tribe. A strange title, considering is status as the Chief's son. He is one of Unten's childhood friends, but that's about it.
- Doomulus Grime - Originally named Doomulus Nine, this nefarious schemer plots to suck up all of the energy and minerals in Zeon's fertile soil for later fiendish plans.
- Netnu - A villain who is completely the opposite of Unten. Although his real name is Kaio, he changed his name to a reversed name of Unten.
- Darkness - A malevolent wizard who has some kind of connection to Unten. He is the main antagionist of Unten.
- Master Mortua - The man who trained Zerita. Three years before Mistaken Time, he fought against the Doomuli Organization.
- Doomulus Slice - Originally named Doomulus Five, he is an evil robot sent to Zeon to destroy Master Mortua. He is the main antagonist of Mistaken Time.
- Plum - A Beorn who is in search of ways to revive her dead species, no matter what the cost. Despite being forced to cross swords frequently, she and Unten get along like brother and sister.
Major Characters (Raiders)
- Unten - About as close to a main character as Raiders gets; Unten is a calm young Beorn who was raised by Dongorio and the Baraenion Tribe as one of their own. As such, he is personally very close to Zeon, having been raised there.
- Zerita - A quirky and mysterious Catonea whose personality is constantly cycling through different traits, with only one trait being completely constant - she is quite withdrawn and mysterious, with few friends aside from Unten, Ridge, and Piper.
- Ridge - A professional gambler from off-world who is always looking to make an easy profit. Fortunately for the heroes, he sees taking down Doomulus as rewarding enough to fight at their side. A cheater at heart, Ridge isn't afraid to fight dirty.
- Piper - A friendly and once-pacifistic cleric/healer whose former home was burned down by raiders. After that little event, she decided that pacifism was definitely lost on them and decided to spread peace in her own unique (and bloody) way.
- Plum - A wandering Beorn who was raised on memories of the legends of her former race. This upbringing led to her becoming enraptured with their civilization and determined to find some way to revive the Beorns that the Doomulus Corporation killed.
- Nicolas - The result of an unknown corporation tampering with the genetic and physical build of the former leader of a band of Raiders; Nicolas became a living battery, a freak among men. He escaped, and is now a wandering mercenary.
- Naira - A young woman with a pale complexion and a grim outlook. She claims that she has stared down Death and lived, which resulted in her gaining her unnatural powers over the human soul. And nobody really dares to question her story.
- Krox - A project of the Doomulus Corporation, meant to be the ultimate soldier. If only they hadn't taken all of their data from some overhyped FPS. Krox went rogue on his first mission, more intent on getting kills than completing tasks.
- Kaio - A Beorn who escaped his world's destruction by stowing away on one of the ships responsible. After some mind-altering radiation and a massacre of everyone aboard, he put himself into hypersleep; years later, the ship crashes on Zeon...
- Lina - A monster with a human mind. Lina tries not to hurt people as much as she can, doing so only to protect herself. But she has found that, when she is made angry enough, the monster takes over and commences a slaughter of all in sight.
- Tengu - A Catonea assassin who sustains himself purely on the blood of his victims. Despite such a diet sounding completely loony, Tengu is actually surprisingly sane. Heck, compared to a lot of the other murderers, he's really polite!
- Polli - A happy-go-lucky holographic interface developed by the Doomulus Corporation before being rescued and turned against it by Unten. But being jealous of him and the others, she nabs upgrades that allow her to join the adventure.