|Team Sonic FC|
|Rivals|| Mushroom Kingdom|
|Ground||Green Hill Home|
|League||Fantendo Football League Division Two|
|Home Kit||Dark blue with cyan stripe on top.|
Team Sonic FC were one of the new teams for Fantendo Football League Season 4, and were to play in Division 2. Upon creation of the Nintendo Soccer League, they were kicked without played a game with possible application. They comprised of characters from the Sonic franchise.
- Charmy Bee - Defensive Midfielder
- Espio the Chameleon - Full-Back
- E-102 Gamma - Defender
- Jet the Hawk - Attacking Midfielder/Striker
- Silver the Hedgehog - Midfielder
- Blaze the Cat - Midfielder
- Storm the Albatross - Goalkeeper
The four stands are named after the four Teams in Sonic Heroes, the Sonic Stand and the Rose stand being the two biggest, the Dark End for the away stand, and the most popular with season ticket holders is the Chaotix Corner.
- Team Sonic's biggest rivals are Mushroom Kingdom FC, followed by Nintendo All-Stars FC.
- Team Sonic having 9,000 capacity less than Mushroom Kingdom FC is a reference of how many years separated there protagonists first appearances.
- Emerel is a referee, trained by staff at Team Sonic. He isn't allowed to efficiate Team Sonic matches.
- Sonic used to play for Team Freaky, for the first 3 seasons and was one of the top players due to his speed.