Flame-Scotland have announced a trip to the Recreation Ground in Aldershot to play Aldershot Town. The Flames will also travel to Wales to play Llanelli, TNS, Bangor City and Neath. Flame-Scotland has lined up three home matches against Reading, Oxford and Swindon.
|A||2-1||Friendly||Recreation Ground, Aldershot||5,466|
|A||3-0||Welsh Tour||Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli||11,945|
|3||The New Saints|
|A||2-0||Welsh Tour||Park Hall, Oswestry||1,676|
|A||5-0||Welsh Tour||Farrar Road, Bangor||1,421|
|A||6-0||Welsh Tour||The Gnoll, Neath||6,934|
|H||1-1||Friendly||Flame Stadium, Reading||94,245|
|H||Friendly||Flame Stadium, Reading||95,000|
|H||Friendly||Flame Stadium, Reading||95,000|
Flame-Scotland travel to Aldershot to face Aldershot Town. Flame-Scotland's fans have half of the terrace behind the goal and a few seats in the stand next to the away terrace. Flame-Scotland line up in a blue and white striped shirt. The shorts are white - with blue trim. The socks are blue - with white trim. Aldershot will play in a red shirt - with golden trim. The shorts are blue - with white trim. The socks are white. The EBB Stadium at the Recreation Ground holds 7,500 people. Flame-Scotland took around 1,500 fans.
- 4' - Aldershot penned in their own box. Carl Koenigsmann crosses in from the left - headed out by Jones. Only as far as Mackay. Who fires wide of the Aldershot goal.
- 9' - "Richy" on the edge of the Aldershot box. Plays it left to Clyde - who cuts inside past Herd. Shoots. Straight at Worner.
- 17' - Danny Hylton rattle's Konstantinov's post - after a 30 yard strike.
- 27' - "Macca" down the right, crosses the ball to the left. Snow Master. Mackay is in. Rounds Worner and scores the first goal of the match. Aldershot Town 0-1 Team Flame-Scotland.
- 45' - At Half-Time, Flame-Scotland led Aldershot 1-0.
- 59' - Aldershot are making some changes. Josh Payne and Guy Madjo is coming off and Manny Panther and Stefan Payne comes on.
- 60' - Panther, ball into the Flame-Scotland box. Konstantinov flaps at it ball falls at the feet of Payne and he slots homes for the hosts. The 'Shots are level. The two subs combine. Aldershot Town 1-1 Team Flame-Scotland.
- 74' - Flame-Scotland make some changes. Awstin Ruane comes on for "Richy" and Monroe Bevan on for "Macca".
- 78' - Clyde on the right, now. Crosses in towards Mackay. Headed away by Straker - only as far as Ruane though. He fires wide of the Aldershot goal.
- 84' - Lyon charging down the left. Bevan overlaps - gets the ball. Heads down the left-hand-side. Crosses in and is met by Clyde - who heads into the goal. Flame-Scotland lead in Aldershot again. Aldershot Town 1-2 Team Flame-Scotland.
- 90' - Flame-Scotland grap a win in Aldershot. 1,500 Flame-Scotland fans go home happy.
Flame-Scotland beat Llanelli 3-0 at Parc y Scarlets. The goals came from Carl Koenigsmann, Ceallachán Mackay and "Richy".
Flame-Scotland beat The New Saints 2-0 at Park Hall. The goals came from "Macca" and Flame.
Flame-Scotland beat Bangor City 5-0 at Farrar Road. The goals came from Clyde, "Macca", "Richy", Ceallachán Mackay and Snow Master.
Flame-Scotland beat Neath 6-0 at The Gnoll. The goals came from "Macca", Flame, Banana Jr. While Clyde scored a hat-trick.
Flame-Scotland will face the Football League side Reading for the first time. The match takes place at the Flame Stadium. Both clubs are in Reading. Flame-Scotland will play in all orange with red trim. Reading play in blue and white hooped shirts, with white shorts and socks.
- GK - Vlasi Konstantinov
- RB - Flame (vc)
- LB - Gautier Lyon
- CB - Banana Jr.
- CB - Fire Master
- RM - "Macca"
- LM - Clyde (c)
- CM - Snow Master
- CM - Carl Koenigsmann
- ST - Ceallachán Mackay
- ST - "Richy"
- GK - Marlen Volkov
- CB - Cadwgan Ó Rodagh
- RM - Fionnghall Deasmhumhain
- LM - Monroe Bevan
- CM - Gréagóir Ó Meadhra
- ST - Awstin Ruane
- ST - Aleksei Volkov
- GK - Adam Federici
- RB - Shaun Cummings
- LB - Ian Harte
- CB - Alex Pearce
- CB - Kaspars Gorkss (vc)
- RM - Jimmy Kebe (Hal Robson-Kanu - 48')
- LM - Jobi McAnuff (c) (Michail Antonio - 48')
- CM - Jem Karacan
- CM - Mikele Leigertwood (Tomasz Cywka - 48')
- ST - Noel Hunt
- ST - Jason Roberts
- GK - Alex McCarthy
- DF - Joseph Mills
- MF - Tomasz Cywka
- MF - Hal Robson-Kanu
- MF - Michail Antonio
- ST - Adam Le Fondre
- ST - Simon Church
- 4' - Reading attack the Flame-Scotland goal. Hunt fires a shot straight at Konstantinov.
- 8' - The Royals again attack the Flame-Scotland goal. Roberts goes passed Fire Master, but Flame tackles the striker.
- 12' - Karacan fires a shot - that hits the Flame crossbar. Konstantinov recovers though.
- 16' - Clyde advances down the left, beating Kebe and Cummings. He crosses in towards Mackay, but he has is header saved.
- 20' - Federici punts the ball down towards Roberts, he lays it off the McAunff - who cuts inside passes Fire Master, Banana Jr. and Lyon. He fires the ball into the Flame-Scotland net. Flame-Scotland 0-1 Reading.
- 24' - Clyde comes into the Reading box and is tripped by Harte. Clyde wins a penalty. Clyde takes it himself and sends Federici the wrong way. Flame-Scotland 1-1 Reading.
- 28' - Leigertwood passes the ball into Roberts, but his shot is saved.
- 32' - Harte takes a free-kick around 35 yards out. The ball is headed wide by Gorkss.
- 36' - Karacan hits the upright and the ball is cleared by Fire Master.
- 40' - Koenigsmann shoots from range, wide.
- 44' - Koenigsmann has another shot from range - this time it hits the post and Federici gathers it.
- 48' - Cywka comes on for Leigertwood, Robson-Kanu on for Kebe and Antonio on for McAnuff.
- 52' - Flame-Scotland load the box for a corner. The ball is crossed in by Lyon and the ball is cleared by Gorkss. Only as far as Snow Master - who fires over the top.
- 56' - Cywka has a shot saved by Konstantinov.
- 60' - Antonio crosses in for Hunt - but the header is saved.
- 64' - Cywka fires wide.
- 68' - Robson-Kanu fires over.
- 72' - Fire Master shoots wide.
- 76' - Lyon gets booked.
- 80' - Mackay misses the target.
- 84' - Snow Master has a shot saved.
- 88' - Koenigsmann has a shot saved.
- 90'+2 - A mad scramble leads to a Reading shot but Konstantinov was equal to it.