|Full Name||Tayshaun Fitzgerald|
|Date of Birth||April 20th|
|Ability/ies||Athletic abilities, great will power and strength|
|First Appearance||Tayshaun's Adventure|
|Latest Appearance||Amy vs The Future 2|
|Family and Relations|
|Etinésa Rodriguez (fiancee), DeMarcus Bolton (best friend), Krystal Pérez, Amy Jackson, Hitomi Yamamoto (allies in battle), The Other Heroes (friends and allies), Kenya Yakubu-Fitzgerald (mother)|
- This character is free to use in fanworks. Unless permission is given by the owner, all other usage of the character will be considered non-canon.
Tayshaun Fitzgerald is a human from Tempe, Arizona. He is a heroic being who protects the universe from dangerous forces without even knowing of the fact. He is one of two main protagonists in the Tayshaun & Amy series, alongside Amy Jackson. He protects Earth and a planet known as Midula regularly. People usually say that Tayshaun's style is unusual, what with his green hair, and "neon-like" outfit.
Tayshaun is a tall 19-year-old African-American male with green spiky hair. He wears an orange and purple Phoenix Suns hoodie (which just says PHX), shorts with a camouflage pattern and red sneakers. For unknown reasons, Tayshaun does not have an eye colour. In Fantendo Sports Resort, he will wear a Phoenix basketball jersey instead of his hoodie in his default outfit. As of The Cinema Trip, Tayshaun has a black goatee.
Born in Arizona, Tayshaun never had much to look forward to. Prior to meeting his now-fiancee Etinésa, he barely did anything aside from toughen himself up. He was raised in Phoenix, and is son of a former rally driver and a successful businesswoman, of whom was in charge of Fitzgerald Industries.
When Tayshaun was 18 and just finishing high school, he met Etinésa Rodriguez, a princess from the planet Midula. How she reached Earth is unknown. Tayshaun fell in love with Etinésa upon first meeting her, and the two became friends. When Tayshaun finished high school, he moved to Los Angeles.
When Etinésa got kidnapped for the first time, Tayshaun was the first person on the job and his whole world flipped upside down. Suddenly, he went from a farmboy to a universally known hero of worlds. He defends the universe's balance non-stop, again, without meaning to, as well as Etinésa, who he also flirts with. Unbeknownst to Tayshaun, Etinésa found Tayshaun rather good-looking. The two eventually confessed their feelings to each other and have been together since.
Despite his deadly heroic life that he has no clue of somehow, Tayshaun manages to keep hold of a subtle, calm and collected home life. If he was seen out of the action, he'd be mistaken for a completely different guy. However, one day when teaming up with Hitomi, a portal to another dimension appeared to open.
Tayshaun and Hitomi, alongside Amy and Krystal, chose to see what the portal lead to, and found a completely different universe that confused them quite a bit. It apparently went by the name of Fantendoverse. He met Unten and Hitomi flipped, scared about Unten's ability to talk. After the not-so-good first impression, Tayshaun moved onward, getting ready to fight anything dangerous in the way.
Tayshaun will visit the Fantendoverse every so often. More recently, he's started realising he's saving the world, and has decided to go on the path to become a true hero of the universe, even if people have questioned who he is.
Tayshaun is usually lighthearted and talkative. He has no clue that many people worship him for his heroic skill and he is boggled whenever someone is approaching him with save-the-world tendencies. He is generally a joker aside from that. He is always firm with his opinions.
Tayshaun is highly athletic. He tends to use his athleticism to his advantage when he's traveling across Midula, searching for Etinésa and trying to end Santolio. He also has great strength and is always determined to get things done. He also shows great skill with a basketball, which he attributes to his athletic abilities.
Etinésa and Tayshaun are soon-to-be husband and wife. The two are very close and hardly ever fall out with each other or have arguments. They got engaged in How It Started.
DeMarcus is Tayshaun's best friend. The two are almost essentially twins, with the only things separating them being their hometown and their height (Tayshaun being 6'4", DeMarcus being 5'0")
Krystal and Tayshaun are good friends. They tend to joke around together and theyshare a lot of secrets with each other.
Tayshaun sees Amy as the sister he never had and finds her to be extremely caring and comforting. The two did not meet until the events of Amy vs The Future.
Alongside being an ally, Hitomi is a good friend of Tayshaun's. The two normally hang out with each other when they're in college and tend to mess around a lot as a team. In The Other Side, the two tend to share a lot of screen time together. The two are rather commonly mistaken for a couple because of how long they spend together.
Jess and Tayshaun get on fairly well. Tayshaun tends to find Jess' anger a bit off-putting but tries to overlook it when chatting to her.
Kenya is Tayshaun's mother. She is rather proud to have him as a son, what with what he does, and respects his choice to save the world. Kenya also has great respect for Amy and Etinésa.
Fantendo Smash Bros. moves
Tayshaun is set to appear in RTA's Fantendo Smash Bros. game. His aerial moves are yet to be confirmed. His other moves are:
- Neutral weak attack: Tayshaun slashes with a sword 3 times before doing a flurry attack
- Side weak attack: Tayshaun shoots a small plasma blast from a "cyber-cannon"
- Up weak attack: Tayshaun punches upward
- Down weak attack: Tayshaun sweeps the opponent from under their feet with a punch
- Side smash: Tayshaun strikes harshly twice with a baseball bat
- Up smash: Tayshaun lifts the opponent up then shoots upward 3 times with a cannon
- Down smash: Tayshaun does a breakdance of sorts, reaching his feet out to knock the opponent a great distance
- Neutral aerial: Tayshaun spins and kicks
- Front aerial: Tayshaun kicks with both feet
- Back aerial: Tayshaun hits anyone behind him with a bat
- Down aerial: Tayshaun kicks downward quickly
- Up aerial: Tayshaun kicks above himself
- Neutral special: Tayshaun charges up and shoots a gun. The longer the charge, the deadlier the damage
- Side special: Tayshaun does a flip over his opponents and strikes from behind with a punch
- Up special: Tayshaun fires a grapple upward and catches a hook to swing back on stage and attempt to kick his opponent off the stage
- Down special: Tayshaun spins in a circle and launches his opponent with a bat
- Gang Takedown: Tayshaun's Final Smash. Tayshaun attacks anyone in range with help from DeMarcus and Etinésa.
- Up: Tayshaun spins his sword around
- Side: Tayshaun does a backflip and says "C'mon, get going!"
- Down: Tayshaun dances around
Tayshaun & Amy
- Tayshaun's Adventure: Tayshaun is the title character of Tayshaun's Adventure. You control him as he saves the world of Midula and a princess by the name of Etinésa
- Amy vs The Future: Tayshaun is a playable character in Amy vs The Future.
- Amy vs The Future 2 - Tayshaun is a main character in Amy vs The Future 2.
- Tayshaun & Amy (TV Show) - Tayshaun is a key character in the Tayshaun & Amy TV show. The debut episode, How It Started, reveals that he and Etinésa are engaged.
- Tayshaun & Amy - The Other Side - Tayshaun is officially in the Other Side team from The New Team to Working Hard, where the events of Amy vs The Future 2 start.
- Fantendoverse Racing - Tayshaun is a playable character in Fantendoverse Racing. His vehicle is his old pickup modified.
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Magma - Tayshaun is playable in Fantendo Smash Bros. Magma.
- Fantendo Sports Resort - Tayshaun is playable in Fantendo Sports Resort. More information on his Sports Resort appearance can be found here.
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Smorgasbord - Tayshaun is a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros Smorgasbord.
- Amy Jackson's Pro Skater - Tayshaun is a playable character in Amy Jackson's Pro Skater.
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Fatality - Tayshaun is a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Fatality.
- Fantendo Now - Tayshaun appears in The Other Earth, an episode of Fantendo Now.
- Jess' Quest - Tayshaun is an unlockable multiplayer character in Jess' Quest.
- Tayshaun is named after basketball player Tayshaun Prince.
- Tayshaun was also named after one of his creator's Pokémon save files.
- He also has an alternate outfit in Fantendo Sports Resort with Prince's Detroit outfit on.
- Tayshaun was dared to dye his hair green.
- Tayshaun is the tallest of the main characters in the Tayshaun & Amy series.
- Tayshaun is half-Namibian.
- Tayshaun's bizarre hair came from a Create-A-Player mode in an NBA game, where RTA fan gave him green spiky hair and sent it over to Tayshaun's actual design.
|Stuff from the RTAverse|
|Series in the RTAverse|
|Tayshaun & Amy | The Pérez Chronicles|
|Earth | Midula | California | Kirsti's home planet | Aggronia | Mars | The "Throne" planet|
|Tayshaun's Adventure | Amy vs The Future | Tayshaun & Amy - The Other Side | Tayshaun & Amy (TV Show) | Journey of a Lifetime | The Not-So-Wonderful 75 | Amy vs The Future 2|
|Amy Jackson | Tayshaun Fitzgerald | Krystal Pérez | Brendan Palmer | Hitomi Yamamoto | Tabitha James | Leah Auvic | Jess Pierce | Laura Palmer | Blaze Zednik | Eliza Thomas | Skye Caballero | Aminu | Mr. D'Angelo | DeMarcus Bolton | Nina Chevoski | Nikolai Popovic | Alex Schmidt | Carli Bailey | Jennifer Oaklyn | Robyn Palmer | Anna Edmondson|