Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Universe||The Mysterious Murasame Castle|
|Final Smash||Inazuma Lighting|
Takamaru is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and is unlocked from the start. Takamaru is a Samurai Apprentice who was sent out one day to stop an alien menace. Takamaru is a quick character who wields a katana, and attacks with many tools that the Samurais have at their disposal, as well as weapons he had in game like a fireball and invisibility cloak. Takamaru may be fast and agile, but doesn't have a lot of range with his attacks and he must stay close to an opponents in order to do damage.
- Standard Special - Shuriken - Takamaru charges up a shuriken in his hand before throwing it at opponents very quickly. The shuriken is smaller than Greninja's, but it is more powerful.
- Side Special - Fireball - Takamaru throws a slow-moving fireball at opponents that has similar properties to Ness' PK Fire once it hits the ground. The fire can keep opponents in place in addition to doing damage.
- Up Special - Windmill Swords - Takamaru throws three windmill swords downwards, rising upwards with each thrown. These are the primary part of Takamaru's recovery, as the swords aren't that powerful.
- Down Special - Invisibility Cloak - Takamaru briefly covers himself with an invisibility cloak, before reappearing and quickly striking with his katana.
- Final Smash - Inazuma Lightning - Takamaru summons a large bolt of lightning which strikes the middle of the stage, sending any opponents that hit it flying.
- Takamaru is the second character to be promoted from Assist Trophy, after Little Mac, and followed by Isaac, Ghirahim, Samurai Goroh, Dillon, and Dark Samus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeuqmmQpN8&list=PL335E834232301249&index=2 - An excerpt from The Mysterious Murasame Castle's Stage Theme