|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Boss)|
|Official Debut||Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii, 2008)|
|Final Smash||Off Wings|
|Home Stage||Final Destination|
"Tabuu is the former master of Subspace who threatened the Smashers a long time ago. Since Puppeteer Bowser's arrival as the Hands' new master, Tabuu has been ousted from Subspace and been weakened. He still retains most of his moves from Brawl, along with now carried a specially made sword called the Subspace Blade. It's just interesting to see how weak a deity can become after one simple new master takes over."
Tabuu's trophy is unlocked by unlocking Tabuu himself.
- Neutral Special: Chain of Light
- Side Special: Rapid Chop
- Up Special: Golden Bracket
- Down Special: Shuriken Boomerang
- Final Smash: Off Wings
- Neutral Special: Dragon Laser
- Side Special: Shark Blade
- Up Special: Diving Slash
- Down Special: Bullet Rain
- Neutral Special: Eye Lasers
- Side Special: Sword Split
- Up Special: Teleport
- Down Special: Ghost Projection
- Tabuu is the only character in the series so far to be an original character from a previous game.
- Two of Tabuu's color swaps look similar to Subspace Emissary bosses;
- His pink color swap resembles Galleom, but his sword is the same color as both sides of Duon.
- His green color swap looks similar to that of the Ancient Minister.