| Syinara Wyne|
(26, born October 13th)
|105 lbs||⚢ Lesbian|
Syinara Wyne, better known as just Syi, is the main protagonist of Syi-Fi and all subsequent sequels to it. She is an abrasive, mentally tormented humanoid scarecrow-like being that is considered to be one of the main protagonists of the Zaxinian Lifts, which is due to her important relationships with characters like Valerie Heartgold (her girlfriend) and Mallory (her worst nemesis). She is also one of the main playable characters in General's Journey and officially debuts in that project. In spite of her rather limited amount of roles, she is a popular figure for TimeStrike, having appeared in the mega-sized games Fantendo Sports Resort and Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory, being the only TimeStrike character in the former and the first announced in the latter.
Syinara appears as a semi-tall scarecrow woman with sticks for limbs, though she still looks much like a human being. She has poofy azure hair tightened into a ponytail, wearing generally azure clothes and grey bands to match. She has fairly dark "skin" over her body, which continuously gets slightly darker over the course of the Zaxinian Lifts' chronology. She tends to wear poorly-knitted clothing and torn clothing in general, making her appear close to a beggar and homeless person than she actually is. Though usually wearing poor clothing, she possesses a very beautiful bridal dress somewhere, which was intended for her supposed-to-be marriage with Hene but may as well be for her upcoming marriage with Valerie Heartgold instead.
In Phase 2, Syinara receives a generally updated appearance that appears to improve on her tattered appearance. Her limbs are slightly bulkier and her little mitten-esque hands now have five little claws on each, which improve her ability to grasp objects and give her a new edge in combat. Her legs now have the same claws on each foot, which improve her sturdiness as well. Her hair is also longer while retaining its ponytail form, and two Valerie head-inspired earrings hang off from her ears rather than light-blue beads. In regards to clothing, Syinara wears a black martial arts headband and a white gi outfit to match, and also wears a black belt. Contrary to her wearing of a black belt, Syinara is no kung fu expert, and it is simply something her girlfriend nicked for her. Her clothing fits the idea that Syinara is going to train herself throughout Phase 2 to overcome her worst enemy, Mallory Zin.
Syi was shown as cranky and resentful several times, and sometimes chooses to separate herself from others as she doesn't want to associate her negative traits with them. Syi is not one to be optimistic and usually squirms her way out of group parties and stuff. People aren't her kind of thing, she wants to be alone and shelters herself off from the rest of the world because of it. If something valuable to her is being attacked, she will strike them to death regardless of who they are. The scarecrow often cries at the thought of Valerie, who she defends and treats like the best person in the world even when it's clear that she really is not.
However, Syi considerably softens around Valerie, whom she clings to and attempts to hug in every instance she can.
Syi is blessed with quite a few abilities. As a scarecrow, she can scare away birds, able to form terrifying faces just for that occasion. She has a special relationship with Mother Nature, able to "plug" herself into the ground with vines and nourish the ground, restoring energy to soil and increasing the growth rate of plants while being able to heal and refresh her body in return. These vines can also be used to whip opponents and strangle them, and can also be used to grab objects from a far distance. These vines are often seen emerging from her backside. A simple glare from Syi can cause intimidation or reduce offensive power.
Syi is also hostage to aloe vera, which she can use to heal up wounds or burns and heal any teammates with. She has often been seen bathing Hene in the substance to maximize her beauty and health. Her vines can seep out the substance, or she can release it from her mouth. She's greatly appreciated on teams where she can heal her allies, able to do it quickly and without hesitation. Unfortunately, Syi's abilities tend to hurt herself, unable to do much if she had been using her powers too many times within an hour or something like that. If enraged, her abilities tend to get out of control at times as well.
Syinara and Valerie get along super well, with the former considering her soul to be the most powerful of all those she's known. The two snuggle up and hug daily, sometimes hourly, and display very strong affection for each other. She's extremely flattered by all the work Valerie's done to make her happy and thinks that she's COMPLETELY irreplaceable. Sometimes Valerie can be a bit lustful to a point where Syinara can be a bit uncomfortable, but Val always stops when the scarecrow asks her to and they wind up just snuggling and making gentle love afterwards. If someone were to ever attack Valerie, she will go all out on them like how she killed Hene.
Initially the two had a very strong bond, but had a strong falling out after Syi-Fi unveiled that Hene actually had been cheating on Syinara ever since the day they met May. Hene's decision to deceive Syinara and push her off a cliff under a disguise made Syinara extremely enraged, stabbing both to death. However, she couldn't get over the loss of her girlfriend and made a few clones of her that were loyal to her, but eventually Syinara killed them out of the guilt she felt for murdering the original. The memory of Hene always makes Syinara feel uncomfortable, and the fact that they become the basis of the Mass-Produced Clone Corps disturbs Syinara even more.
Syinara has shown extremely strong distaste for Mallory over the course of the timeline of the Zaxinian Lifts, following the many wrongdoings that the queen pulled on her since General's Journey. Syi, atop of finding Mallory to be horrible and disgusting in virtually every respect, strongly dislikes the fact that Mallory creates countless clones of Hene in a way to mock and also tease her, and also hates that if she doesn't do what Mallory says, close friends like Valerie get attacked. She wishes for Mallory's death for intensely, and joined the Resistance so she could train up and learn how to destroy her herself. She hopes that she can beat her leader Scotch to it.
Syi really likes Thorn following the events of Fantendo Sports Resort; though they do not come in contact very often, Syi is almost as comfortable around Thorn as she is around Valerie due to being of the few people she personally enjoyed being around in the resort. Their relationship even remains true in more recent times, with them going off on a (small) untold adventure following a... strange meet-up, to say the least.
- Syi was temporarily infamous on Fantendo for some few butt-related instances in her story of origin, Lurking in the Dark. These jokes were minor and amateurish and aged poorly, but temporarily became a fad on Fantendo before dying in early 2016. The spark of popularity for those bad ass jokes, however, evoked Athena to try and work more with humor in recent stories.
- Some of Syi's concepts were heavily inspired by the song "Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica.
- As she was created in mid-2015, that makes her one of the few characters to bear similarities to a Metallica song before it became a Lifts central drive. She shares this trait with Ghasja, though they have since been erased from his character.
- Syi likes to bathe in purified water for very elongated periods of time. On Valerie’s busiest days, Syinara will sit in a tub of water for more than 24 hours, sleeping and waking up in it. To eat after such long periods of slumber, she uses her vines to pluck fruits off of the bushes surrounding her pyramid base. She occasionally sits with a different Resistance member in the pool, often happening to be a reformed Snickers who contemplates what he should do with himself to get rid of that Mallorian air on him.
- Syinara likes to wash, dry, fold, and hang laundry, and is responsible for her Resistance's laundry altogether. She can handle this work relatively slow or fast, depending on her mood. However, instead of using a washer or dryer, Syinara uses a bucket full of warm water and soap to clean clothes and a clothesline to dry ‘em, respectively.
- Though she has a very clear distaste for Mallory, she wants to steal Mallory’s bathrobe after having seen it, describing it as “pristine”. In fact, she wants to steal Mallory’s clothing in general and wear it all to make herself feel like she’s better than the queen in a way. She also thinks it would make her look more elegant next to her already very elegant girlfriend.
- Syinara has significant enjoyment for the holidays and always dresses herself up as she sees fit for them, always going for ridiculous-looking but festive looks. She can look super festive on Christmas with lights and ornaments hanging from her body or wear very elaborate costumes based on undead beings around Halloween. She also has a sweet tooth when happy times occur.