Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|National Dex Nr.||#722|
|Razind Dex Nr.||#003 - South|
|First Appearance||Pokemon Razind Version|
|Ability/ies|| Overgrow |
(Hidden: Iron Barbs)
|Average Weight||141.7 lbs|
Swalipud is a Grass-Type & Ground-Type Pokémon. It is the final form of Lopune and evolves from Lialwer at Level 32. It is the final form of one of the three starter Pokémon available to the player at the start of Pokémon Razind Version, its counterparts are Lozleorner & Leoison.
Swalipud, like its pre-evolutions live in swamps, Swalipuds are not territorial and have sometimes been described to move in large groups named the shifting hills as they remain camoflauged when migrated.
Swalipud are omnivorous and generally share the moss on each others necks although when alone, Swalipuds have been known to hunt for prey. They also eat berries from trees and are known to intimidate other Pokemon for berries and fruits.
|Razind||A powerful Pokemon, it is not one to be messed with as it has dangerous, potentially poisonous spikes that it can fire out of its body when threatened.|
Evolve from Lialwer at Level 32.
- Swalipud along with its Fire & Water counterparts are tied for the highest base stat total of all starter Pokemon at 570
- Swalipud draws similarities to another Grass-Type Starter, Torterra.
- Both are Grass-Ground Starter Pokemon
- Both Evolve at Level 32
- Both are known for their generally peaceful nature and have a distinct connection with a specific environment
- Swalipud can learn the most types of moves through level-up with; Normal, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Ground, Dark, Fighting, Water & Dragon
Swalipud is based off of a Sea Serpent, various Berries & Blooming Lilypads. As shown in its pre-evolutions its body seem to go through a blooming phase as in its base form, the body is merely a bud, in its middle form it is covered in Berries around its short neck and in its final form has a fully developed neck.
Swalipud is a mix combination of the words "Swamp", "Lilypad" and "mud"