Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Early 2016
Superstar Soccer Championship (also known as International Soccer Championship) is a soccer game made by Locked Gaming and published by Locked Gaming itself. The game is notable for having the most number of soccer leagues ever included in a soccer game, there is 25 soccer leagues available in SSC.
Superstar Soccer League is the first soccer game to features nations not afiliated to FIFA, such as the Viva World Cup and also features women's national teams and club teams.
Superstar Soccer Championship tries to mixes arcade-style soccer gameplay with realistic gameplay, along with new modes that brings new twists to the soccer game. This is the first game of the Superstar Soccer Championship series.
Superstar Soccer Championship is a basic soccer game at it's core. The player takes control of a team consisted of 11 players and the objective is to score at the opponent's team goal and don't let the opponent score. However, the game plays more strategic than most soccer games, each player has their own skills and classes, which are useful in order to create plays to score or to do more complex moves. The game also has a RPG-like feel to it, the team players can evolve and gain experience points, along new skills that are unlocked.
~this is going to be expanded soon~
Superstar Soccer Championship has ?? modes:
- Exbihition Game: A simple 90-minute game. Any team can be used on this mode.
- Play with Miis: Miis replace the players of the chosen teams. Other than that, nothing else is changed. Miis can only be used on this mode.
- FIFA World Cup
- Qualification Phase: Play as any national team trying to qualify to the World Cup. The available qualifications phases are: AFC (Asia), CAF (Africa), CONCACAF (North and Central America), CONMEBOL (South America), OFC (Oceania) and UEFA (Europe).
- The World Cup: Play in a group stage and then try to qualify and win the World Cup. The player can choose the host nation and the venues on this mode. This mode is available after completing the qualification phase once.
- VIVA World Cup
- The World Cup: Unlike the FIFA World Cup, the VIVA World Cup doesn't features a qualification phase and it is also shorter, due the number of national teams.
- 'FIFA Women's World Cup': Same as FIFA Men's World Cup.
- International Soccer Leagues: See more info about them here.
- AFC Asian Cup
- Africa Cup of Nations
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
- CONMEBOL Copa América
- OFC Nations Cup
- UEFA Euro
- Club Soccer Leagues: See more info about them here.
- AFC Leagues
- A-League (Australia)
- Chinese Super League (China)
- J.League (Japan)
- CAF Leagues
- Elite One (Cameroon)
- Premier Division (Cote d'Ivore)
- Premier League (Ghana)
- CONCACAF Leagues
- Major League Soccer (USA and Canada)
- Primera División (Costa Rica)
- Liga MX (Mexico)
- CONMEBOL League
- Primera División (Argentina)
- Série A (Brazil)
- Primera A (Colombia)
- OFC Leagues
- Football Championship (New Zealand)
- UEFA Leagues
- Pro League (Belgium)
- Premier League (England)
- Ligue 1 (France)
- Bundesliga (Germany)
- Serie A (Italy)
- Eredivise (Netherlands)
- Primeira Liga (Portugal)
- Premiership (Scotland)
- La Liga (Spain)
- Non-FIFA Leagues
- Superleague (Kosovo)
- Women Leagues
- AFC Leagues
Nicknames: Bafana Bafana
Johannesburg, South Africa