Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Smash Bros Ultraburn (SSBU) is the 5th installment to the Super Smash Bros series. This game will be on the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U.
Mario Characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr+other 7 of his variations, Daisy, Rosalina and Luma, Mr. L (in 3D) Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, Paper Peach, Paper Bowser, Baby Bros, Captain Toad/Toadette, Dr. Mario and Nabbit
Yoshi Characters: Yoshi, and Kamek
WarioWare Characters: Wario, Ashley and Red, and Kat and Ana
Donkey Kong Characters: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Cranky Kong
Legend of Zelda Characters: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Tetra, Toon Zelda, Toon Ganondorf and Midna
Kid Icarus Characters: Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit
Fire Emblem Characters: Marth, Ike, Roy, Chrome, Robin, and Lucina
Pikmin Characters: Olimar/Alph
Metroid Characters: Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Dark Samus, and Ridley
Pokemon Characters: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Greninja, and Meloetta
Kirby Characters: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandanna Dee
Earthbound Characters: Ness, Lucas, and Paula
Star Fox Characters: Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Krystal
Sonic Characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman, and Sticks
Other Characters: Mr. Game & Watch, Little Mac, R.O.B., Villager, Captain Falcon, Shulk, Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Duck-Hunt
Mii Characters: Brawler, Sword-fighter, Gunner, Party, Mage, Ninja, and Copy-Cat (This Mii Character has the ability to copy other opponents' entire move-set, even their Final Smash and Ultraburn Smash, unlike Kirby, who can only copy that opponent's entire special move set; the Copy-Cat Mii and Kirby can both, however, lose their copied move-set by either receiving 50% or more damage, or doing a taunt)
In this mode, you get to play against your friends or CPU's, or do a team battle with friends/CPU'S, and see who comes out on top!
In this mode, you get to play against your opponents, with some rules. These rules involve changing the game-play/battle style for you. These rules are:
- 300% Damage (One hit KO's)
- Stamina (HP, basically)
- Mega (more attack power)
- Mini (mouse like fighter)
- Flower (so beautiful, it hurts)
- Bunny (speedy, jumping, carrot lover)
- Metal (more defense power)
- Clear (now you see me, now you don't)
- Tail (now you know how Peach feels)
- Rocket Belt (jetpack of recovery)
- Screw (put some thunder in your jumps)
- Back Shield (your invincible... in the back)
- Curry (spicy meal equals spicy breath)
- Reflect (your invincible... in the front)
- Light (you'll feel like your in space all the time)
- Heavy (life pulling ya down, get used to it)
- Slow (at least you'll have better timing with attacks)
- Fast (are you faster than Sonic now, probably not)
- Fixed (at least the camera's not broken anymore)
- Angled (now you're the center of attention)
- Sprinter (you faster than Sonic now? still probably not)
- Jumper (let's see you pull off them ninja skills you've been practicing)
- Attack (you're now the definition of power-house)
- Armor (at least when you get bullied, it'll tickle now)
In this mode, you get to play with a total of 8 players, and see who comes out on top!
In this mode, you get to play in a tourney match and choose what type of battle you want to do, or even choose to do mini-games for every match. Let's see those skills you've got!