Super Smash Bros: Global Big Woop is a Smash game that is currently in development. It will feature lots of new features.
|Super Smash Bros: Global Big Woop|
|sometime in 2018|
|Media Included||Wii U Disc|
Global Big Woop features 2D knockback-based battles similar to the rest of the Super Smash Bros. series, with players utilizing attacks to build up an enemy percentage and knock them off of the screen. It also feature visual FX just like Sm4sh; when you see red lightning fx, that means you got k-o'ed. The general speed and playstyle is a combination between Melee and Sm4sh, being faster than the later but slower than the former.
Expanding on new kinds of stages, 3-D is the most unique. Some returning stages will have this feature. That means you get to explore more of the stage.
With the removal of custom moves, customization is limited to only stats and special abilities. Luckily, there are six stats that can be changed in this game, as opposed to the original 3. These stats are:
- Arms: Controls power and durability of attack items and effectiveness of healing items. Increasing Arms reduces Attack.
- Attack: Controls power of normal and special attacks. Increasing Attack reduces Launch.
- Launch: Controls knockback of normal and special attacks. Increasing Launch reduces Weight.
- Weight: Controls the amount of knockback that the player takes. Increasing Weight reduces Agility.
- Agility: Controls the speed and jump height of the character, as well as the amount of lag on all attacks. Increasing Agility reduces Defense.
- Defense: Controls the amount of damage players take from attacks. Increasing Defense reduces Arms.
Global Big Woop features a crazy amount of playble characters, a huge boost compared to other games, plus the playble characters that wasn't playble in sm4sh is in this game.