Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Smash Bros. For NES is a Spin-off of the Smash Bros series. This time, the graphics are 8-bit and is available on the Eshop for $7.99.
Unlike earlier Smash Bros games, this game is made to look like a NES game. Changes include:
- There are less Characters, Stages, and Gamemodes then usual.
- All characters are from NES games (meaning no Star Fox, Fire Emblem, or Pokemon)
- There are no items, though the Smash Ball and Assist Trophy's return.
- It's 8-bit.
- There are only 9 attacks: 4 normal attacks, 4 Special attacks, and 1 Final Smash.
- Donkey Kong
- Duck Hunt Dog
- Bubble Bobble
- Black Mage
- Tetris Block
- Sir Arthur
- Ice Climbers
- Hammer Bro (Play 5 matches)
- Ganon (Beat Classic Mode)
- DK Jr. (Play as Donkey Kong 6 times)
- Dr. Mario (Play Target Smash as Mario)
- Balloon Fighter (Win a Race to the Finish)
- Bill Razor (Play 10 matches)
- Dig Dug (Beat Classic Mode with all chatacters)
- Battletoad (Zits)
- Simon Belmont
- Solid Snake
- Urban Champion
- Old Man
To see the Character's attacks, see Super Smash Bros. for NES/List of Character Moveset's
FightIn fight, up to 4 players can fight each other. There are different ways to fight:
- Standard Smash: Knock someone off-screen to win points.
- Stock Smash: Have a set amount of lives.
- Coin Smash: Hit people to gain coins.
- Stamina Smash: Now you have a set amount of health.
- Classic Mode (Solo): Fight through 9 opponents, then face Master Hand.
- All-star Mode: Fight every character in the game without getting K.O'ed.
- Target Smash: Break as many targets as you can.
- Classic Mode (Multiplayer): Fight through 9 opponents, then face Master Hand.
- Race to the Finish: It's a race to the end of the stage.
Fight others online from around the world.
In SSBNES, there are only two items: the Smash Ball and the Assist Trophy.
- Smash Ball: Occasonally, the Smash Ball will float around the stage. If someone breaks it, the character who broke it will gain a very powerful attack called a Final Smash.
- Assist Trophy: If a character uses a Assist Trophy, a Non-Playable Character will be sumoned and will assist the user of the Trophy.
To see all assist trophy's, see Super Smash Bros. for NES/List of Assist Trophy's.