Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Smash Bros. for DVDS|
Super Smash Bros. For DVDS is a fighting game, developed by Hal. The game will be released in 2017 Summer. The game features mostly, Nintendo Characters, however there said to be 4 Third Party Characters.It also contains the adventure mode from Melee. and other modes, like Classic Mode, All Stars mode, and Multiplayer.
Most of the gameplay is the same as Melee. and the 4th game, but with changes:
- 1:Every Character's B Move is changed.
- 2:Some characters from Brawl, and Smash 4 return.
- 3:Most glitches from previous games are fixed.
- 4:Items can be found on certain stages like, Mr. Saturn in Saturn Valley.
- 5:Any item (even Pokémon,assist trophies, and Final Smashes) can take out shields.
Some modes return, and some are new. Time: Fight until time runs out. Stock: Fight until a 1 character is only on battle. Trophy Rush: Same as Smash 4. Adventure Mode: Same as Melee, only some areas are changed.
- Smash Ball: Same as Brawl
- Mushroom: Makes Character Bigger
- Poison Mushroom: Makes Character tinier.
- Assist Trophy: Same as Brawl
- Thwomp: Like Bullet Bill if, B pressed, will ground. The more damage if higher in the air.
- Mr Saturn: Same as Melee.
- Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie): Can summon an Golden Golithe. When the Golithe is touched, the characters get knoucked out, like if they touched lava.
- Captain Toad: Use's the pickaxe, like a hammer, and attack anybody, leaving crystals, that refill health
- Koopa Army: Tanks roll by, with Monty Wrenches and bullet bills on the stage. at the end is a final smash ball, replacing the pipe.
- Phanto: Flies and chases character for 9 seconds
- Battlefield (Brawl)
- Battlefield (Melee)
- Final Destination
- Bowser's Castle
- Mario 64
- LEGO City
- Saturn Valley
- Mumbo's Mountain
All Star Mode List
- This is the first Super Smash Bros. game to feature a character did not originate from a video game. Reason for this, was Chase was in the Nintendo Published game "Lego City Undercover". And the game had positive reviews.