Please don’t edit this or prepare for trouble!
SUPER SMASH BROS ZEPHYR
Japan - December 2, 2015
America - December 5, 2015
UK - December 5, 2015
Italics show an unlockable character
Bold shows newcomers.
|Name||Series||Special||Down Special||Side Special||Up Special|
|Super Mario||Fireball||Ground Pound||Cape||Super Jump Punch|
|Luigi||Super Mario||Fireball||Luigi Cyclone||Galaxy Launch||Fire Jump Punch|
|Peach||Super Mario||Peach Heal||Turnip||Peach Bomb||Parasol|
|Bowser||Super Mario||Flame Ball||Shell Spin||Flying Slam||Whirling Fortress|
|Dr Mario||Super Mario||Pill||Potion FLUDD||Lab Coat||Pill Pound|
|Toad||Super Mario||Mushroom Shooter||Powerup Smash||Powerup Restore||Jetpack|
|Donkey Kong||Donkey Kong||Giant Punch||Headbutt||Carry||Spinning Kong|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong||Peanut Popgun||Banana||Barrel Roll||Rocketbarrel Boost|
|Yoshi||Yoshi||Egg||Egg Shield||Egg Throw||Flutter Jump|
|Wario||Wario||Bite||Wario Waft||Wario Bike||Escalation|
|Zelda||Zelda||Nayru's Love||Invisibility||Din's Fire||Farore's Wind|
|Midna||Zelda||Curse||Helmet Smash||Triforce Unleash||Teleport|
|Sheik||Zelda||Needle Storm||Bouncing Fish||Burst Grenade||Vanish|
|Ganondorf||Zelda||Warlock Punch||Weight Attack||Warlock Stun||Grab Jump|
|Kirby||Kirby||Inhale||Rock Kirby||Hammer||Tornado Kirby|
|Keeby||Kirby||Inhale||Freeze Kirby||Sword Kirby||Spring|
|King Dedede||Kirby||Inhale||Hammer Charge||Minion Throw||
|Meta Knight||Kirby||Quick Swipe||Tornado||Glide||Soar|
|Pikachu||Pokemon||Thunder Jolt||Thunderbolt||Iron Tail||Quick Attack|
|Charizard||Pokemon||Flamethrower||Rock Smash||Dragon Rage||Fly|
|Lucario||Pokemon||Aura Sphere||Calm Mind||Tension||Hi Jump Kick|
|Zoroark||Pokemon||Fury Swipes||Illusion||Dark Pulse||Scratch|
|Team Rocket||Pokemon Anime||
Meowth: Sharp Claw
Jessie: Fury Kick
James: Upward Punch
Meowth: Meowth Balloon
|Dillon||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Dark Pit||Kid Icarus|
|Mega Man||Mega Man|
|Mr. Game and Watch||Game and Watch|
Stages in italics are unlockable
|Super Bell Hill||Super Mario|
|Bowser's Airship||Super Mario|
|Fortress Boss||Super Mario|
|World 1-2||Super Mario|
|Dire Dire Dock||Super Mario|
|The Stickerbush||Donkey Kong|
|Baby Bowser Fight||Yoshi|
|Dream Land II||Kirby|
|Planet Pop Star||Kirby|
|Pokemon Stadium III||Pokemon|
|Unova Elite 4 Chambers||Pokemon|
|Diamond Domain||Pokemon Anime|
|Team Rocket's Lair||Pokemon Anime|
|Village||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|Hades' Belly||Kid Icarus|
|Lunar Sanctum Control Center||Kid Icarus|
|Melda Ore Plant||Mega Man|
|Vanallia Desert||Mega Man|
|Ulfat Factory||Mega Man|
|Emerald Hill Zone||Sonic|
|Space Colony ARK||Sonic|
|Hidden Palace Zone||Sonic|
|Nintendo Wii U||Nintendo|
Below will list the options to change in Smash mode.
This is the typical Smash Bros. game mode, where you battle against each other. You can choose from the above characters and stages (some need to be unlocked). Here are the items that will appear in battle:
- Smash Ball
- Assist Trophy
- Green Shell
- Red Shell
- Blue Shell
- Super Mushroom
- Poison Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Ice Flower
- Superstar Mushroom
- Yoshi Egg (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Nasty Garlic
- Master Sword
- Deku Nut
- Heart Crystal
- Warp Star
- Dragoon (3 Parts)
- Master Ball
- Super Potion
- Hyper Potion
- Capture Device (3 Parts)
- Screw Attack
- Smart Bomb
- Daybreak (3 Parts)
- Extra Life Box
- Chaos Emerald
You can change how often items appear and which ones will appear.
This can be set to:
Timed: Whoever gets the most points by KOing wins, but you lose points if you are KO'd!
Stock: You can set how many lives you have, and the last man standing wins!
Coin: You gain coins by attacking opponents, but you lose them when you are KO'd!
Points: You gain points by performing certain tactics, getting lots of air time, etc.
You can set how far players get blasted off.
0.25 is the least, 3 is the maximum.
You can change it from on to off.
Training remains the same, with the following options to change:
- Speed (0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Item (All items)
- CPU (1,2,3)
- Health (1%-999%)
- Camera (Fixed, Normal, Zoomed, Angled)
- Knockback (0-10)
All - Star
Remains the same, but with rewards after every battle themed around the characters you just faced. You face them in the order they first appeared, and get the following healing items:
Hyper Potion: Heals 100%
Heart Crystal: Heals all damage.
Superstar Mushroom: Heals half of your damage.
Events are played in a similar style to SSB4, with each one unlocking others, and criteria to unlock special routes and rewards. (UNFINISHED CATEGORY)
- Boss Master: Mario can defeat Bowser, but can he defeat all the evil kings at once?
- Sonic Speed: It's not just Sonic that can run fast! Defeat all your opponents in speed and style!
- Pokemon Battle: Can you beat all of the Pokemon in a single battle?
- Yoshi Mix: Beat all the Yoshis in the order of the colours of the rainbow!
- I Can Fly!: Prove to these others that you're the ruler of air combat!
- True Swordsman: Beat this imposter in a battle!
- A Brotherly Battle: Mario VS Luigi! Who will win?
- Double Trouble: The humans have betrayed me! I must fight them!
- The Doctor Is In!: Get to your sick patient before time runs out!
- Diamond Thieves: Steal the diamonds from the Diamond Domain successfully!
- Jungle Rumble!: Teach the young Kong how to battle!
- Bounty Revenge: Now's your chance to get revenge on Samus!
- The Finale Blast: Be first to get the smash ball!
- Clash of Titans: Who would win in a fight between Sonic and Mario?
- 2D or 3D?: It's our retro heroes pitted against the newer characters!
- Veterans: Battle the 8 original smashers!
- Flip Over: Reflect the projectiles they send at you!
- Evasion Invansion: Beat opponents that can only be hit from behind!
- Combat is WRONG: Win the fight by not damaging an opponent!
- Flat Time: It's a Mr Game and Watch rainbow! But who will win?
- Pikachu Re-volts: Show these criminals who's really boss!
- Hedgehog Hi-jinx: Just because you're Sonic it doesn't mean you don't need to hibernate!
The stadium has lots to offer:
Tournaments: The same as the tournaments in SSBB, but with up to 64 character slots.
Home Run Contest: The same as always, but with 30 second timer, and extra items to assist you, which are:
Smart Bomb (1x) Bob-omb (3x) Bee Nest (1x)
The options here are:
- 10-Man Smash: Defeat ten opponents as quickly as you can!
- 100-Man Smash: Defeat one hundren opponents as quickly as you can!
- Timer Smash: Defeat as many opponents as you can in 2 minutes!
- Endless Smash: Defeat as many opponents as you can before you get KO'd!
- Cruel Smash: Defeat as many opponents as you can in a tough fight!
- Mirror Smash: Defeat lots of opponents that constantly mirror you!
Here, you can do the following activities:
Coin Shooter: Returns from Brawl, but with more enemies and custom parts instead of stickers.
Coin Pusher: You can put coins in and hopefully push more coins out, and occasionally new pallette swaps!
Slot Machine: Try your luck on the slot machine for 50 coins. The highest prize is a Chaos Emerald - 1K!
Here, you can trade-in unwanted trophies and items for others unobtained of the same value.
You can change these settings:
- Size: Mini/Mega
- Agility: Sluggish/Extreme
- Appearance: Metal/Clear
- Damage: Stamina/Bar
- Launch: Weak/Strong
- View: Fixed/Angled
- Items: Back Shield/Curry
Play with up to 8 people. Stages get expanded and 8 new palette swaps are added to each character to give more choice for 8 players. Also, the frequency of items is upped so players can access them as easily as the would've been able to normally.
There are less multiplayer events, but they have more depth and also have hidden challenges.
Smash Attack: Complete the battle as a team by only using smash attacks.
Hidden Challenge: Only use your side smash.
Pummeller: You're only allowed to use pummelling and throwing by using grabs in this team fight!
Hidden Challenge: Only use 5 grabs in the whole match.
Banking Time: In this team coin battle, if you fall behind once, then you lose!
Hidden Challenge: Always stay at least 100 coins ahead.
Evasion: If a member of your team gets hit once by an attack, you have lost!
Hidden Challenge: Use only projectiles in the battle.
Master Quest: Stay alive and take down 3 sets of opponents who have equal team numbers to you!
Hidden Challenge: Don't exceed 100% damage.
This is similar to Smash Tour in SSB4, but instead of a map you can move freely around a huge globe. There are various places to earn coins, and then you can trade them for trophies and stat boost. The fighters in the trophies will come to life and you'll be able to use them in your final battle, with all the stat boosts you gained.
There are the same events as in the normal stadium here, but:
- Multi-Man Smash has a new option; Rival Smash, where you have to beat the other players and get the most KOs but Mirror Smash disappears.
- Home Run Contest now has a 20 second time limit, as both players are damaging the sandbag. The number of items stays the same.