|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Versus|
|Debut||Pac-Man (May 1980)|
Pac-Man (パックマン, Pakkuman) was confirmed to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Versus.
- Neutral: Punches twice then performs a quick flip kick.
- Dash: Transforms into his ball form and chomps while sliding forward.
- Forward: Performs a side kick
- Up: Swings his head forward in an arc, headbutting the enemy
- Down: Transforms into his ball form and chomps at a downward angle.
- Forward: Shoots Blinky, the red ghost, forward.
- Up: Shoots Inky, the blue ghost, straight upward with moderate knockback with high ending lag.
- Down: Shoots Pinky and Clyde, the pink and orange ghosts respectively, at both of his sides.
- Neutral: Spins around in his ball form, similar to Wolf's neutral air in Brawl.
- Forward: Roundhouse kicks.
- Back: Dropkicks behind himself.
- Up: Flip kicks above himself. It bears a strong likeness to his midair attack from Pac-Man World 2.
- Down: Stomps multiple times downward, much like Snake's down air in Brawl.
Grabs & Throws
- Grab: Releases the beam from Boss Galaga from his hand, drawing enemies into his grip.
- Pummel: Bashes the enemy with the top of his head.
- Forward: Punches the enemy forward.
- Back: Spins twice and tosses the enemy, similar to Mario's back throw.
- Up: Tosses the enemy straight up into the air.
- Down: Transforms into his ball form and chomps on the grounded enemy.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Bonus Fruit||Freaky Fruit||Lazy Fruit|
|Side Special||Power Pellet||Distant Power Pallet||Enticing Power Pallet|
|Up Special||Pac-Jump||Single Pac-Jump||Power Pac-Jump|
|Down Special||Fire Hydrant||On-Fire Hydrant||Exploding Plug|
|Final Smash||Super Pac-Man||-||-|
- Up: Turns into Dig-Dug guy
- Side: Transforms into his ball form and bites on either side of him, making his iconic chomping sound.
- Down: Does a ground-pound
- Classic Pac-Man comes in
- Default (Red)
- Pink: Resembles Ms. Pac-Man
- Game Boy: A Green Game Boy sprite