Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Grinning Dog
|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Versus|
|Debut||Duck Hunt (1984)|
Duck Hunt (ダックハント, Dakku Hanto) was confirmed to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Versus.
- Neutral: A paw swipe, followed by an ear swipe, and ending with a hind leg kick by the dog. If the first two hits connect or if they're performed in quick sucession, it will transition into the jab infinite, which has the duck peck at the opponent repeatedly, and then ends with it thrusting its wings and beak out.
- Forward: The dog kicks the duck forward, with the duck doing a peck attack at the opponent. Can be angled.
- Up: The dog kicks the duck upwards, with the duck attacking the opponent with both wings.
- Down: The dog swings the duck around to where the dog is facing. The duck flies around and attacks with its wing.
- Dash: The dog slides into the opponent, with the duck attacking with its beak thrust outwards.
- Forward: The dog barks, signalling the off screen player to fire the Zapper in front of the duo. The more the attack is charged, the larger the range is. Can be angled.
- Up: The dog looks upwards, signalling the player to fire the Zapper upwards, scaring the duck and dog into ducking. The range increases the longer the attack is charged.
- Down: The dog looks at the ground, signalling the Player with the Zapper to fire at both sides, scaring the dog into losing its footing. The range increases the longer the attack is charged.
- Neutral: The dog spins around in a vertical circle to hit its opponents.
- Forward: The duck is thrust forwards, attacking the opponent with its beak.
- Back: The duck flies behind the dog, attacking the opponent with a beak thrust.
- Up: The duck carries the dog, and pecks at the air multiple times.
- Down: The dog flips itself over to attack opponents beneath it with the duck. The attack can meteor smash.
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel: The duck headbutts the opponent.
- Forward: Shakes the opponent before throwing them forwards.
- Back: Twirls around and throws the opponent behind.
- Up: Does a handstand and kicks the opponent with both feet.
- Down: The dogs throws and slams the opponent into the ground.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Trick Shot||High-Explosive Shot||Zizag Shot|
|Side Special||Clay Shooting||Rising Clay||Clay Break|
|Up Special||Duck Jump||Duck Jump Snag||Super Duck Jump|
|Down Special||Wild Gunman||Quick Draw Aces||Mega Gunman|
|Final Smash||NES Zapper Posse||-||-|
- Up: Flock of Ducks
- Side: Wild Gunman
- Down: Dancing Dog
- Jumps out of a NES Controller
- Brown (Default)
- White: Dalmation
- Black: Chocolate Lab
- Game Boy: A green Game Boy sprite