Super Smash Bros. Stamina is a Super Smash Bros. game releasing after Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This game is for the Nintendo Wii.
In this game, you use B to attack, use any arrow with A+B to attack. To jump, you use the 1 button, and to make a special move, you use the 2 button. The graphics are like Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Flat Zone
- Mushroomy Kingdom
- Mario Circuit
- Bridge of Eldin
- Lylat Cruise
- Luigi's Mansion
- Green Hill Zone
- Hyrule Temple
- Final Destination
- Rainbow Road
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Princess Peach's Castle
Note: All characters have been confirmed, but not all stages have been confirmed. I will add more stages as soon as they are ready.
- We first see Yoshi with a bunch of Yoshi eggs, empty on his hand. Birdo is taking care of some of the other eggs.
- Next, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy begin a fight between pink vs. orange.
- Princess Daisy/Peach wins the match and turns Peach/Daisy into a trophy. Peach/Daisy is grabbed by Bowser before Daisy/Peach can revive her.
- Ganondorf plans to spoil Bowser's plans and steal Peach/Daisy from Bowser.
- Ike challenges Marth to a sword match.
- Ike/Marth wins the match and turns Marth/Ike into a trophy, but Marth/Ike is quickly revived by Ike/Marth.
- Ganondorf meets with Bowser by bumping into him, but Ganondorf gets Peach's/Daisy's trophy from Bowser.
- Olimar and Rosalina are at Rainbow Road.
- Daisy/Peach is trying to find Peach/Daisy, but is surprised by Zelda.
- Mario, Sonic, Link, and Pikachu are matching two vs. two match (Mario and Sonic vs. Link and Pikachu).
- Mario and Sonic/Link and Pikachu win the match, but quickly revives Link and Pikachu/Mario and Sonic.
- Marth and Ike team up to defeat Ganondorf.
- Ganondorf calls the shadow bugs to go on Peach's/Daisy's trophy, turning Peach/Daisy into her false clone, False Peach/False Daisy.
- Mario, Sonic, Link, and Pikachu are also on a mission to defeat Ganondorf.
- Ness and Lucas are also taking the mission to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Marth and Ike are met by Mario and the gang.
- Marth, Ike, Mario, Sonic, Link, Pikachu, Ness, and Lucas form one team to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Luigi, Shadow, and Silver are taking the mission to defeat Ganondorf too.
- Luigi requests Marth and Ike to let him, Shadow, and Silver defeat Ganondorf too. Marth and Ike accept the request.
- Luigi, Shadow, Silver, Marth, Ike, Mario, Sonic, Link, Pikachu, Ness, and Lucas form one team to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Ganondorf sees Marth, Ike, and the gang walking to the Facility with his telescope. He attempts to keep Peach/Daisy safe in the Facility.
- Ganondorf texts Marth a message that Peach/Daisy is in her false clone.
- Yoshi and Birdo are trying to keep the Yoshi eggs still safe.
- Bowser gets mad and stomps to where Ganondorf and Peach/Daisy are.
- Olimar and Rosalina team up to find Rosalina's missing wand.
- The R.O.B.s set a subspace bomb that engulfs the Facility, turning Ganondorf into a trophy and sucking Peach/Daisy into Subspace. Marth, Ike, and the gang are too late.
- Meta Knight is driving the Halberd. Snake, Lucario, Fox, Falco, Daisy/Peach, Olimar, Rosalina, and Captain Falcon are boarding the Halberd.
- Rosalina sees her wand on the Halberd Bridge.
- Mario, Luigi, Shadow, Silver, Sonic, Daisy/Peach, Rosalina, Olimar, Zelda, Snake, Lucario, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, and co. meet at Subspace.
- Every single Smasher is turned into a trophy by Master Hand.
- Peach/Daisy and Ganondorf are shown as trophies back at the Facility. Peach/Daisy is revived.
- Peach/Daisy sees the relief of Subspace.
- The final battle between good and evil begins.
- We return to the World of Trophies.