Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Smash Bros. Stamina is a Super Smash Bros. game releasing after Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This game is for the Nintendo Wii.
In this game, you use B to attack, use any arrow with A+B to attack. To jump, you use the 1 button, and to make a special move, you use the 2 button. The graphics are like Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Flat Zone
- Mushroomy Kingdom
- Mario Circuit
- Bridge of Eldin
- Lylat Cruise
- Luigi's Mansion
- Green Hill Zone
- Hyrule Temple
- Final Destination
- Rainbow Road
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Princess Peach's Castle
Note: All characters have been confirmed, but not all stages have been confirmed. I will add more stages as soon as they are ready.
- We first see Yoshi with a bunch of Yoshi eggs, empty on his hand. Birdo is taking care of some of the other eggs.
- Next, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy begin a fight between pink vs. orange.
- Princess Daisy/Peach wins the match and turns Peach/Daisy into a trophy. Peach/Daisy is grabbed by Bowser before Daisy/Peach can revive her.
- Ganondorf plans to spoil Bowser's plans and steal Peach/Daisy from Bowser.
- Ike challenges Marth to a sword match.
- Ike/Marth wins the match and turns Marth/Ike into a trophy, but Marth/Ike is quickly revived by Ike/Marth.
- Ganondorf meets with Bowser by bumping into him, but Ganondorf gets Peach's/Daisy's trophy from Bowser.
- Olimar and Rosalina are at Rainbow Road.
- Daisy/Peach is trying to find Peach/Daisy, but is surprised by Zelda.
- Mario, Sonic, Link, and Pikachu are matching two vs. two match (Mario and Sonic vs. Link and Pikachu).
- Mario and Sonic/Link and Pikachu win the match, but quickly revives Link and Pikachu/Mario and Sonic.
- Marth and Ike team up to defeat Ganondorf.
- Ganondorf calls the shadow bugs to go on Peach's/Daisy's trophy, turning Peach/Daisy into her false clone, False Peach/False Daisy.
- Mario, Sonic, Link, and Pikachu are also on a mission to defeat Ganondorf.
- Ness and Lucas are also taking the mission to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Marth and Ike are met by Mario and the gang.
- Marth, Ike, Mario, Sonic, Link, Pikachu, Ness, and Lucas form one team to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Luigi, Shadow, and Silver are taking the mission to defeat Ganondorf too.
- Luigi requests Marth and Ike to let him, Shadow, and Silver defeat Ganondorf too. Marth and Ike accept the request.
- Luigi, Shadow, Silver, Marth, Ike, Mario, Sonic, Link, Pikachu, Ness, and Lucas form one team to defeat Ganondorf and free Peach/Daisy.
- Ganondorf sees Marth, Ike, and the gang walking to the Facility with his telescope. He attempts to keep Peach/Daisy safe in the Facility.
- Ganondorf texts Marth a message that Peach/Daisy is in her false clone.
- Yoshi and Birdo are trying to keep the Yoshi eggs still safe.
- Bowser gets mad and stomps to where Ganondorf and Peach/Daisy are.
- Olimar and Rosalina team up to find Rosalina's missing wand.
- The R.O.B.s set a subspace bomb that engulfs the Facility, turning Ganondorf into a trophy and sucking Peach/Daisy into Subspace. Marth, Ike, and the gang are too late.
- Meta Knight is driving the Halberd. Snake, Lucario, Fox, Falco, Daisy/Peach, Olimar, Rosalina, and Captain Falcon are boarding the Halberd.
- Rosalina sees her wand on the Halberd Bridge.
- Mario, Luigi, Shadow, Silver, Sonic, Daisy/Peach, Rosalina, Olimar, Zelda, Snake, Lucario, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, and co. meet at Subspace.
- Every single Smasher is turned into a trophy by Master Hand.
- Peach/Daisy and Ganondorf are shown as trophies back at the Facility. Peach/Daisy is revived.
- Peach/Daisy sees the relief of Subspace.
- The final battle between good and evil begins.
- We return to the World of Trophies.