Thank you for taking the time to look at Super Smash Bros. Scuffle. This template signifies that it is an article that belongs to Dylan. Please do not make any edits whatsoever unless I give you permission. If you notice any spelling errors or categories that should be added, please comment or contact me so I can fix it.
|Super Smash Bros Scuffle|
Single Player Modes
Classic Mode is a returning feature. In this mode, players select a difficulty, the amount of lives they want (from 1 to 5), and their own character, as they fight opponents and clear mini stages. These battles can range from normal battles, to having your opponents be metal or giant (with or without allys as well), or fight more than one at once (with or without allys as well). If the player makes it to the end, they will fight Master Hand, and Crazy Hand sometimes depending on the conditions met.
The universes within each stage and what form of battle they can be fought under are listed below.
- Stage 1: Legend Of Zelda, Normal
- Stage 1: Pokemon, Normal, Team (With Ally) or Multi
- Stage 1: Yoshi, Donkey Kong, or Wario, Normal, Team (With Ally), Giant (With 2 Allys), or Metal (With Ally)
- Stage 2: Kirby, Normal, Team (Without Ally), Giant (With Ally), or Metal (With Ally)
- Stage 2: Break The Targets!
- Stage 2: Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, or Dillon, Normal, Team (Without Ally), or Giant (Without Ally)
- Stage 3: Metroid, Star Fox, or Pikmin, Normal, Team (Without Ally), Metal (Without Ally), or Multi
- Stage 3: Earthbound, Ice Climbers, or F-Zero, Normal, Metal (Without Ally), or Giant (Without Ally)
- Stage 3: Super Mario Bros, Normal, Metal (Without Ally), Giant (Without Ally), or Team (Without Ally)
- Stage 4: Break The Targets! (1 level higher, if on Intense there is a repeat)
- Stage 4: Animal Crossing, Wii Fit, or Splatoon, Normal, Team (Without Ally), Giant (Without Ally), or Metal (Without Ally)
- Stage 4: R.O.B, Punch Out, or Chibi Robo, Normal, Giant (Without Ally), or Metal (Without Ally)
- Stage 5: Mr. Game and Watch, Normal, Giant (Without Ally), Metal (Without Ally), or Team
- Stage 5: Mole Mania and Mysterious Murasame Castle, Normal
- Stage 5: Free-For All
- Stage 6: Fighting Data Team
- Stage 6: Metal Mario and Metal Luigi
- Stage 6: Mini-All Star Mode (10 Characters)
- Stage 7: Master Hand
- Stage 7: Master and Crazy Hand (Final Hands under certain conditions)
In All Star, players fight every character in groups via series, with the series being at random. There are only 3 Maximum Tomatos you can use to heal. This mode is unlocked by getting every character.
Events make a return from Brawl in both single and co-op form. Not much has been changed from before.
Stadium makes a return in this game as well; featuring different minigames. So far all the minigames from Brawl are returning.
One of the biggest focuses in the game is the addition of new and unique characters to the roster. The game is confirmed to have at least 60 characters and a random slot, equalling a total of 61 slots on the roster. DLC was planned at first but was ultimately canceled.
Bolded names refer to unlockable characters.
There are confirmed to be around 40-50 new stages. Retro stages from Brawl return. Italics signify an unlockable stage.
For a list of items, view here.
For a list of Assist Trophies, view here.For a list of Poke Ball Pokemon, view here.