Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is still under construction! Thank You!
|Super Smash Bros. Great League|
|Developer(s)||Namco-Bandai, Sora Ltd., Monolith Soft|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Wii ZX|
| 20th September 2016 (North America)
1st October 2016 (Japan)
|E 10+ in North America,|
Super Smash Bros. Great League (AKA Smash 5, Sma5h, Smash Bros. 5, SSBGL, and Smash League) is a fighting game developed by Namco-Bandai, Sora Ltd., Nintendo, and Monolith Soft. The game will be released in Fall 2016 for the Wii U and the Wii ZX.
The number of characters in this game is 100, making it to the largest roster of Smash history. Characters marked with ! are newcomers to this game. There are 62 default characters and 38 unlockable characters.
Click this link: Game Modes
In this game, there are 90 stages to choose. Stages marked with an § are suitable for 8-player Smashes. Bold ones are unlockable.
A wide variety of items appears in SSBGL (95). Fighters use them to summon a character, or to attack others. Some items can recover damage while others contain another items.
It is conformed that there are 66 characters confirmed as Assist Trophies. 12 of them are unlockable.
- 8-Bit Donkey Kong: Collect 200 different trophies.
- Amy Rose: Clear Classic Mode with Sonic.
- Barbara: Collect 25 CDs.
- Color-TV Game 15: Clear Classic Mode with R.O.B.
- Infantry & Tanks: Clear Classic Mode on Intensity 5.0 or higher with 25 characters.
- Jill Dozer: Play 25 VS matches on Minmin Island.
- Melia: Clear All-Star Mode with Fiora.
- Mr. Resetti: Clear All-Star Mode with Villager.
- Mumbo-Jumbo: Unlock Banjo-Kazooie
- Saria: Unlock Young Link.
- Tharja: Use Robin in 20 VS matches.
- Zant: Unlock Ghirahim.
In Smash5, there are 69 different Pokémon coming out from Pokéballs or Master Balls. Bold Ones come only from Master Balls.
- The game has the largest number of characters in the SSB franchise.
- Some characters are no longer Assist Trophies, like Waluigi, Takamaru, or Midna for example.
- Some characters got brand new moves, like Dark Pit.