This page is still under construction! Thank You!
|Super Smash Bros. Great League|
|Developer(s)||Namco-Bandai, Sora Ltd., Monolith Soft|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Wii ZX|
| 20th September 2016 (North America)
1st October 2016 (Japan)
|E 10+ in North America,|
Super Smash Bros. Great League (AKA Smash 5, Sma5h, Smash Bros. 5, SSBGL, and Smash League) is a fighting game developed by Namco-Bandai, Sora Ltd., Nintendo, and Monolith Soft. The game will be released in Fall 2016 for the Wii U and the Wii ZX.
The number of characters in this game is 100, making it to the largest roster of Smash history. Characters marked with ! are newcomers to this game. There are 62 default characters and 38 unlockable characters.
Click this link: Game Modes
In this game, there are 90 stages to choose. Stages marked with an § are suitable for 8-player Smashes. Bold ones are unlockable.
A wide variety of items appears in SSBGL (95). Fighters use them to summon a character, or to attack others. Some items can recover damage while others contain another items.
It is conformed that there are 66 characters confirmed as Assist Trophies. 12 of them are unlockable.
- 8-Bit Donkey Kong: Collect 200 different trophies.
- Amy Rose: Clear Classic Mode with Sonic.
- Barbara: Collect 25 CDs.
- Color-TV Game 15: Clear Classic Mode with R.O.B.
- Infantry & Tanks: Clear Classic Mode on Intensity 5.0 or higher with 25 characters.
- Jill Dozer: Play 25 VS matches on Minmin Island.
- Melia: Clear All-Star Mode with Fiora.
- Mr. Resetti: Clear All-Star Mode with Villager.
- Mumbo-Jumbo: Unlock Banjo-Kazooie
- Saria: Unlock Young Link.
- Tharja: Use Robin in 20 VS matches.
- Zant: Unlock Ghirahim.
In Smash5, there are 69 different Pokémon coming out from Pokéballs or Master Balls. Bold Ones come only from Master Balls.
- The game has the largest number of characters in the SSB franchise.
- Some characters are no longer Assist Trophies, like Waluigi, Takamaru, or Midna for example.
- Some characters got brand new moves, like Dark Pit.