Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Smash Bros. Golden X|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, 3DS, Airow|
|April 1, 2013|
|Group, Solo, Vault, Data, Options, Online|
|Media Included||Wii U Disc, 3DS Game Card, Airow Disc|
The backgrounds are a major decoration in courses and adventure mode. On the Wii U version, because of HD graphics, the backgrounds pop out and look extremely realistic, as if the game was taking place in a real world. On the 3DS version, 3D graphics literally make the world pop out, also making the player feel like they are in a real world.
On the Wii U version, during Brawls (with 2-4 players, in which players use Wii Remotes), the GamePad can be used to make items and platforms appear on the battlefield to help the players or annoy them. In adventure mode, it can be used for the same effect, but is supposed to be used to help the player through the journey. They can stun enemies and break crates and barrels by taping them.
Trophies return in this game as well, having the same roles as in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. When one is defeated, they turn into thier trophy form. In this state, they can't move or speak, like a statue. They are simply revived by another Smasher touching the gold part or by a Smash Badge. In Brawl mode, if "Stamina" is chosen for the "Health" option, the player will turn into a trophy when they are defeated, however, they can't be revived,
This mode can be alone with CPU players, but is also meant for more than one player.
- Brawl - 2-5 players (or 1 with at least one CPU) can battle each other. There two types of brawls: Normal Brawls and Team Battles. The player can do Stock, Time, or Coin brawls on a selected course.
- Names - The player(s) can submit names for other options.
- Tournament - 1 or more players can compete in a tournament with 4 - 32 characters.
- Rotation - Same as Brawl Mode, however, this mode is for more than 5 players. After a brawl, player(s) must give their controller(s) to another person who hasn't played yet. The process continues until the game is over or until the players exit the mode.
The mode is for 1 player to play alone.
- Classic - The player goes through battles with several characters, until, after 11 brawls and 2 bonus stages, the player fights Classic Hand.
- All-Star - (Unlocked after all characters are unlocked) Has the player fight all of the characters (the character the player is playing as will be in a different palette swap then the player is).
- Events - A mode where players can do many challenges, doing certain ones or certain amounts will unlock Trophies or CDs.
- Stadium - The player can do the following: Home-Run Contest, Multi-Man Brawl, and Boss Battles (unlockable).
- Training - Where a player can practice their skills.
Adventure Mode - The Return of Tabuu
Hence the name, Tabuu has returned to cause more trouble. However, sInce his last defeat in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he has accidently espaced into the World of Trophies. At the first Smash Stadium, Tabuu makes his first attack with his army of Subspace Warships. In the Subspace Flagship, the lead ship of the army, Tabuu is sitting in his throne and reveals his new Sword of Creation. He creates a vortex, were the R.O.B. Ship enters from and drops a Subspace Bomb on the stadium. Two R.O.B.'s activate it, and escape back to the R.O.B. Ship, and the the entire fleet leaves.
Here, the player can view thier Trophies, Stickers, and Accomplishments. They can also enter the Stage Builder.
The player can view records, movies (includes unlocked cutscenes from The Return of Tabuu), and music.
The player can change the game's settings.
Hense the name - this allows a single player to play online with people around the globe.
- Brawl - Same as in Group Mode
- Records - Lets the player view online records and activity.
- Tournament - Same as in Group
- Stadium Tourney - Same as in Group Mode, players go for 1st Place in best score.
- Master Hand
- Crazy Hand
- Fiery Hand
- Dark Hand
- Petey Piranha
- Classic Hand (Classic Mode only)
Confirmed (as) Defealt
- Final Destination
- Great X Temple
- Mushroomy Kingdom
- Peach's Castle
- Hyrule Castle
- Bridge of Eldin
- Pokemon Stadium 3
- Rainbow Cruise
- Green Greens
- Pokemon Stadium
- Flat Zone
- New Pork City
- Shadow Moses Island
Confirmed (as) Unlockable
- Subspace Reaches
- Tabuu's Arena
- Luigi's Mansion
- Flat Zone 3
- Bowser's Great Castle
- Smasher Stadium
- Jungle Japes
- Flat Zone 2
- Green Hill Zone
- Castle Siege
- Mario Bros.
- Big Blue