|Super Smash Bros. Dispute|
|Series||Super Smash Bros.|
Super Smash Bros. Dispute is The newest edition of The Smash series. The game was very successful upon release and this is The first Smash game To feature fourth-party characters. This game features tons of content and DLC will be available for The game. The game will get released sometime in 2017.
- Brawl - The standard Super Smash Bros. game mode. Select any character available and select your opponents (if you have no humans other than you playing). Then, pick a stage and fight! You can customize the game type to make it something other than time battle (such as stock battle where people have limited lives or coin battle where people collect coins to win). Items can be turned on or off depending on what you think. You can also fight in teams (there are three teams). Play to beat your opponents and show who's the best!
- Special Brawl - This is like Brawl mode, but in this one you can bend the rules a little. You get various options to create your own custom game (such as make people metal, or even giant). Once you have everything figured out, start the game by picking your character and a stage. See what games you can come up with!
- Boss Rush - A mode that will let you play as bosses, and fight on huge stages.
- Co-Op Classic - A version of classic that allows you to fight through classic with two players. Each player is on the same team.
- Tournament - This mode is a tournament (you should know what those are). Play against up to 36 opponents, advancing from round to round until finally the championship match is played. You can choose your opponents and customize the rules like in Brawl mode, and have different amounts of people playing each match (up to four).
- Smash Run - Smash Run is a 4-player, labyrinth-exploring, boost-collecting battle game. First, the fighters enter a vast playing field. There's a 5-minute time limit! During these 5 minutes you'll explore the field, battle enemies, and collect boosts to power up. There are 6 types of boosts - Speed, Jump, Attack, Special, Arms and Defense. When the time limit is up, you'll carry the boosts you collected into battle. You can also get custom moves and equipment in this mode. Their are three maps to choose from, one being unlockable, you have the Retro one from Smash 3DS and the new one as well as the unlockable one which takes place in various sections Of Nintendo-Elemented series, going into one world into another.
- Story Mode: The Portal - Story mode of the game. Mario and Peach were living their normal day when suddenly, this huge portal opens up, and characters from other Nintendo series join together to see the mysterious someone who set up the portals
- Classic Mode - The Classic Mode from 64, Melee & Brawl returns. Players fight in a sequence of fight's in The order, as well as bonus events, such as Target Test, Race To The Finish, Board The Platforms, ECT. Once you are done, you must then face off Master Hand (Or Both Crazy & Master Hands On Intense).
- AllStar Mode - The AllStar Mode, After you've unlocked every character is available! In this mode, you duel off every entire characters!
- Events - In Events mode, you have to complete a certain mission. These missions vary from KOing a character in a certain time to defeating your foes with a Final Smash. When you complete some missions, more will be unlocked. Some of them give you a prize as well. There are forty-one events total, and each one can be played on Easy, Normal, and Hard difficulties. The higher the level number is, the harder the level (in most cases).
Story Mode: The Portal
The Super Smash Bros. encounter portals in the universe that lead to different universes. However, Primids are out to defeat them in accomplishing this! The true goal is to turn off all the portals caused from something. Can be found here.
- Stadium - a variety of minigames await...
- Target Test - Break the targets as fast as you can!
- Target Blast - Launch the bomb as far as you can to hit the targets and make it explode.
- Multi-Man Melee - Take on the Fighting Gel Group in a variety of different set-ups:
- 10-Man mode - Challenges the player to defeat ten opponents. This is the shortest of all Multi-Man Melees and Multi-Man Brawls, usually taking between 10 and 20 seconds to complete for an amateur player, though world records are all within roughly 6 and 7 seconds.
- 100-Man mode - Challenges the player to defeat one hundred opponents. This usually takes a few minutes for players to clear, and can get quite difficult on higher difficulties.
- 3-Minute mode - Challenges the player to defeat as many opponents as possible within 3 minutes.
- 15-Minute mode - Challenges the player to defeat as many opponents as possible within 15 minutes. This is arguably one of the more difficult Multi-Man Melees and Brawls, though simple strategies such as spamming a certain move or evading the opponents altogether will suffice.
- Endless mode - Challenges the player to defeat as many opponents as possible before being knocked out themselves. It has no time limit, nor does it have a knock-out limit, unlike other Multi-Man Melees and Multi-Man Brawls, and as such can go on for an infinite amount of time.
- Cruel mode - Challenges the player to defeat as many opponents, with high handicaps and increased aggressiveness, as possible before being knocked out themselves. It is unarguably the most challenging Multi-Man Melees or Brawl, as the opponents faced are immensely harder than those who appear in the other modes.
- Board the Platforms - The player must land on ten platforms, scattered throughout a custom stage, as quickly as possible.
- Trophies - Check out your trophies here or spend some coins launching them in Trophy Pinball.
- Trophy Pinball - Every ball requires 15 coins. Simply launch that ball into the machine and hope you get a high enough score to get some trophies, coins, or custom equipment and moves.
- Amiibo - Bring your Amiibo to life to have a training partner or a team player. One new feature of the Amiibos is that they can join in the battle at any time if the option allows it. Another new feature of the Amiibos is that they can be brought into the solo modes as well as a partner or opponent. See the Amiibo for all supported Amiibos.
- Sound - Listen to the music, set up custom songs, and check out all the noises in the game.
- Stats - Want to know what your fighter records are? Want to know what your high scores at? Well, this is the perfect mode for you!
- Album - See all the shots you've been taking here.
- Smash TV - See your replays here and upload them to YouTube for all to see.
- Tips - Get tips on the game. Or just cool trivial facts. You can look for certain ones or go into a certain order.
- Chronicle - A full list of all the characters in chronological order.
- Challenge Board - A list of challenges that will be unlocked over the course of gameplay. Can you beat all 1,000 challenges?
|Up||Super Jump Punch|
|Final Smash||Super Mario|
|Donkey Kong||Standard||Giant Punch|
|Final Smash||Konga Beat|
|Final Smash||Triforce Slash|
|Final Smash||Zero Laser|
|Final Smash||Super Yoshi|
|Final Smash||Volt Tackle|
|Final Smash||PK Starstorm|
|Captain Falcon||Standard||Falcon Punch|
|Final Smash||Blue Falcon|
|Final Smash||Peach Blossom|
|Diddy Kong||Standard||Peanut Popgun|
|Final Smash||Rocketbarrel Barrage|
|Final Smash||Light Arrow|
|Zero Suit Samus||Standard||Paralyzer|
|Up||Super Dedede Jump|
|Final Smash||Waddle Dee Army|
|Final Smash||Galaxia Darkness|
|Final Smash||Puff Up|
|Ivysaur|| ||Standard||Bullet Seed|
|Final Smash||Solar Beam|
|The Ice Climber||<center>||Standard||Ice Shot|
|Final Smash||Critical Hit|
|Final Smash||Great Aether|
|Final Smash||Critical Hit|
|Up||Power of Flight|
|Final Smash||Three Sacred Treasures|
|Final Smash||Black Beam|
|Final Smash||Dream Home|
|Little Mac||Standard||Straight Lunge|
|Final Smash||Giga Mac|
|Final Smash||True Monado|
|Final Smash||Balloon Trip|
|Final Smash||Let's Get Kraken!|
|Standard||Spring Arm Uppercut|
|Final Smash||ARM CHAOS|
|Final Smash||Super Sonic|
|Final Smash||Classic Pac-Man|
|Final Smash||Full Blast|
|Final Smash||Final Edge|
|Up||Soaring Axe Kick|
|Final Smash||Omega Blitz|
These characters can Get unlocked To completing certain tasks.
|Up||Super Jump Punch|
|Final Smash||Giga Bowser|
|Side||Green Shell Toss|
|Down||Homing Red Shell|
|Final Smash||Lucky Seven|
|Down||The Wild Gunmen|
|Final Smash||NES Zapper Posse|
|Final Smash||Beast Ganon|
|Final Smash||Wind Waker|
|Final Smash||Hammer Rage|
|Final Smash||Mega Mewtwo X|
|Final Smash||Aura Storm|
|Final Smash||Night Slash|
|Final Smash||Mega Sceptile|
|Final Smash||PK Starstorm|
|Final Smash||Critical Hit|
|Final Smash||End of Day|
|Final Smash||Its Waluigi Time!!!|
|Final Smash||Diffusion Beam|
|Up||Super All-Time Favorite Food|
|Final Smash||Hostile Fight|
|Final Smash||TEAM ATTACK!|
|Final Smash||Mosquito Ride|
|Final Smash||Mega Man Legends|
|Final Smash||Grenade Launcher|
|Final Smash||The Invincible Aku-Aku|
|Shovel Knight||Standard||Chaos Sphere|
|Captain N||Standard||NES Zapper|
|Final Smash||Gaming Legacies|
|Final Smash||Chamber Blast|
|Reckless Safety Notice Guy||Standard||Vase\Friend Projectiles|
|Up||Reckless Tornado Rizer|
|Down||Imitating Just Dance|
|Final Smash||Removing The Wrist Strap|
|Final Smash||Drake Redcrest|
|Final Smash||Chaos Blast|
|Final Smash||Light Bomb|
|Final Smash||Mishima Combo|
|Final Smash||Dragon Kazooie & Mumbo Jumbo|
|Side||Hell's Hot Rod|
Characters Exclusive To Boss Rush
|Final Smash||Attack Spam!|
|Final Smash||Epic Attack Spam!|
|Final Smash||Bulbmin Stampede|
BOLD- DENOTES UNLOCKABLES
*- RETURNED FROM SMASH 64!
**- RETURNED FROM MELEE
***- RETURNED FROM BRAWL
****- RETURNED FROM SMASH 4
|The Two Villains||Face off Two evils, Ganondorf And Bowser.||Link Or Mario|
|Assist Trophy Fight||Maybe that mysterious trophy figure is our key to victory. Only attack Wario with assist trophies.||Pikachu|
|Meta Knight Super Star||Its an all out battle! Who is the better Kirby, Meta Knight or Kirby?||Meta Knight|
|Waluigi's Mansion||Luigi! Some Purple clothed doppelgänger is trying to destroy your mansion! Make sure he doesn't destroy one bit of it!||Luigi|
|The Epic Race!||Mach Rider V.S Captain Falcon! Who's going to finish Big Blue first?||Mach Rider|
|Star Fox V.S Star Wolf||Wolf wants to defeat Fox in a three stock fight!||Fox Or Falco|
|Onett||Ness & Lucas just want peace in Onett, but someone is out for Lucas! Help Ness protect Lucas.||Ness|
|WarioWare INC||Looks Like Wario wants to win the minigames, but Waluigi will not allow that! Make sure you win the minigames, and Wario doesn't.||Waluigi|
|All-Star Dispute Event #1||Its the original 8 default characters! Try to verse them in this fight!||Anyone!|
|Trophy Tussle 1||Try to obtain the random trophy! If you win the two stock's for each opponent, the trophy is yours in your collection!||Anyone!|
|Hungry Bulborb||The Bulborb is hungry for Gorillas, try to throw the enemies into The Bulborb's mouth.||Olimar|
|Partners In Time||Looks like the babies found their older selves. Make sure you get RID of them.||Baby Mario Bros.|
|Super Sonic Bros.||Sonic wants to defeat Mario in a death fight.||Sonic|
|The Grand Fight||You play as Mario, and you must fight all the third-party characters [EXCLUDING DLC CHARACTERS]||Mario|
|Crazy Stamina Master||The toughest event match in any Smash game. The player must fight every character and every boss in stamina mode with one inch of health.||Any|
|1980-1984||PAC-MAN, Mr. Game & Watch, Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Ice Climbers, & Little Mac|
|1985-1987||R.O.B., Bowser, Peach, Link, Zelda, Pit, Palutena, Mega Man, Snake & Duck Hunt|
|1988-1990||Marth, Yoshi, Captain Falcon,|