|Lifespan||(1987)Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic|
|Home Stage||Subcon (Mushroom Kingdom II)|
|Final Smash||Nightmare Machine|
Imajin is a fighter that appears in Super Smash Bros. Blitz, who debuted in Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic but is more widely known as a Mario reskin called Super Mario Bros. 2. Most of Imajin's moves consist of hitting or kicking opponents but a few require him to uproot grass to damage opponents. Imajin also get a large redesign as well in this game.
Immajin is a rather basic character compared to the other newcoers in the game, but a few of his standard moves are a referencees to the items and such in Doki Doki Panic. All of the atatcks he uses are very fast and offer barely any startup or lag, but are also quite weak. Othere than that theres not much else to say about his attacks.
With Mario beign his reskin in Super Mario Bros. 2, Imajin feels like a faster and lighter Mario, and can even be compared to Dr. Mario's stats.
Imajin has the ability to float like Peach, but all of his stats are weakened to a noticeable point.
- Neutral Combo-Hits a player twice and headbutts
- Side Tilt- Does a forward kick.
- Up Tilt-Takes a knee and kicks upwards.
- Down Tilt- Uproots leaves spreading dirt around.
- Dash- Rides a Birdo egg forwards.
- Ledge- Does a kick as he gets up.
- Side Smash- An onomatopoeia bubble for an explosion appears, reading "BOM".
- Up Smash- Uproots a rocket into the air, takes a while to charge but does alot of damage and has unlimited height.
- Down Smash-Throws a powblock onto the floor shaking the ground.
- Neutral Ariel- Outstreches legs and spins.
- Forward Ariel- Throws an undeveloped turnip forward.
- Back Ariel- Throws an undeveloped turnip backward.
- Up Airel- A star floats above Imajin
- Down Airel- Uproots a sand block creating a dust cloud below.
Grabs and Throws
- Grab- Grabs opponent and brings them over head.
- Pummel- Squeezes victum with arms overhead.
- Forward Throw- Diagonally throws the victum forward.
- Back Throw- Diagonally throws the victum backward.
- Up Throw-Uproots the opponent high into the air.
- Down Throw-Plants opponent into the ground.
|Normal Moveset||Alternate Moveset||Secondary Alternate Moveset|
|Uproot||Strong Uproot||Lucky Uproot|
|Key||Diamond Key||Bronze Key|
Nightmare Machine- Summons the Nightmare Machine, a machine that ultimately defeated Mamu. Out of the three horns, vegtables will start to shoot into the air and fall, then more and more will until the whole stage is pelted by vegtables, and occasionally bombs may appear in the mix. Dispite not being very strong as each vegtable does very small damage, the attack is very constant and racks up damage quickly, also it may knock opponents offstage as well.