Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Smash Bros. 3DS|
|June 10 2012|
|E for Everyone|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Game|
Super Smash Bros. 3DS is a multiplayer fighting game to be released in 2013.
From the entire evolution of Super Smash Bros. none were ever played in actual 3D, until now! The Nintendo 3DS allows 3D games. So there has to be a Super Smash Bros. game. This game can features Newcomers and some old Veterans. Also this Super Smash Bros. features very nice Wi-Fi that allows for many more features. This includes the brand new store that you can buy characters and stages. This is the newest and easily the best Super Smash Bros. game you can find.
To see the page visit the Character page (Created but under construction: http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._3DS_Characters)
Take notice that most of the starter and newcomers characters have the same Final Smash
Compatability with Wii U
The game was announced to be compatible with the Wii U. You will be able to play multiplayer with the Wii U and the 3DS. Also internet play from 3DS to Wii U and Wii U to 3ds will be possible.
|Character||Standard Special||Side Special||Up Special||Down Special||FinalSmash||Playable|
|Mario||Fireball||Cape||Super Jump Punch||Ground Pound||Mario Finale||Starter|
|Link||Hero's Bow||Gale Boomerang||Spin Attack||Bomb||Triforce Slash||Starter|
|Kirby||Copy||Hammer||Final Cutter||Stone||Triple Hammer||Starter|
|Pikachu||Thunder Jolt||Tackle||Quick Attack||Thunder||Volt Tackle||Starter|
|Fox||Blaster||Fox Illusion||Fire Fox||Reflector||Landmaster||Starter|
|Samus||Charge Shot||Missile||Screw Attack||Bomb||Zero Laser||Stater||Zero Suit Samus||Paralyzer||Plasma Whip||Plasma Wire||Flip Jump||Power Suit Samus||Samus Final Smash|
|Zelda||Nayru's Love||Din's Fire||Farore's Wind||Transform||Light Arrow||Starter|
|Shiek||Needle Storm||Chain||Vanish||Transform||Light Arrow||Down Special of Zelda|
|Bowser||Fire Breathe||Claw Shred||Shell Whirl||Ground Pound||Giga Bowser||Starter|
|Donkey Kong||Power Punch||Head Butt||Spinning Kong||Ground Slam||Bongo Beat||Starter|
|Yoshi||Egg Lay||Egg Roll||Flutter Jump||Ground Pound||Super Dragon||Starter|
|Peach||Toad Attack||Love Bomber||Peach Parasol||Vegetable Pluck||Vibes||Starter|
|Ice Climbers||Freeze||Squall Hammer||Belay||Blizzard||Iceberg||Starter|
|Pit||Palutena's Arrow||Angel Ring||Wings of Icarus||Mirror Shield||Palutena's Army||Starter|
|Wario||Head Butt||Wario Bike||Wario Waft||Bottom Slam||Wario Man||Starter|
|Diddy Kong||Peanut Popgun||Monkey Flip||Rocketbarrel Boost||Banana Lay||Rocketbarrel Bomber||Starter|
|Meta Knight||Mach Tornado||Drill Rush||Shuttle Loop||Slice||Galaxia Darkness||Starter|
|Ike||Eruption||Quick Draw||Aether||Counter||Great Aether||Starter|
|Snake||Hand Grenade||Remote Controlled Missile||Cypher||C4||Grenade Launcher||Starter|
|Lucas||PK Freeze||PK Fire||PK Thunder||PSI Magnet||PK Starstorm||Starter|
|King Dedede||Inhale||Waddle Dee Throw||Super Dedede Jump||Jet Hammer||Waddle Dee Army||Starter|
|Pikmin and Olimar||Pikmin Pluck||Pikmin Toss||Pikmin Chain||Reorder||End of Day||Starter|
|Sonic||Homing Attack||Spin Dash||Spring Jump||Spin Charge||Super Sonic||Starter|
|Ness||PK Fire||Baseball Bat||PK Thunder||PSI Magnet||PK Starstorm||Starter|
|Marth||Shield Breaker||Dancing Blade||Dolphin Slash||Counter||Critical Hit||Starter|
|Luigi||Green Fireball||Missile||Super Jump||Luigi Cyclone||Luigi Finale||Starter|
|Falco||Blaster||Falco Phantasm||Fire Bird||Reflector||Landmaster||Starter|
|Captain Falcon||Falcon Punch||Raptor Boost||Falcon Dive||Falcon Kick||Blue Falcon||Starter|
|Mr. Game & Watch||Chef||Judge||Fire||Oil Spill||Octopus||Starter|
|Ganondorf||Warlock Punch||Flame Choke||Dark Dive||Wizard's Foot||Beast Ganon||Starter|
|Toon Link||Hero's Bow||Boomerang||Spin Attack||Bomb||Triforce Slash||Starter|
|Wolf||Blaster||Wolf Flash||Fire Wolf||Reflector||Landmaster||Starter|
Newcomers: Even The Characters Debut and Retruned On The Game inculding Super Sentai's Gokai Red And Gosei Knight And Akarenger
|Character||Standard Special||Side Special||Up Special||Down Special||Final Smash||Playable|
|Shadow||3 Chaos Attack Power||Chaos Spear||Chaos Control||Chaos Blast||Super Shadow||New|
|Megaman||Mega Buster||Mega Arm||Rush Jet||Slide Smash||Super Adapter||New|
|Bowser Jr.||Jr. Fireball||Shell Slide||Super Jump||Transform||Graffiti Shot||New|
|Shadow Mario||Paint Blob||Brush Bat||Art Staircase||Transform||Graffiti Shot||Bowser Jr. Down Special|
|King K. Rool||Chomp||Belly Bash||Grand Slam||Kritter||Kremling Crew||New|
|Bomberman||Bomb Summon||Bomb Kick||Bomb Uppercut||Remote Bomb||Major Explosion||New|
|Count Bleck||Sinister Spell||Quick Attack||Vanish||Pure Heart Barrier||Dark Void||New|
|Gokai Red||Tyranno Summon [Tyrannoranger and AbaRed Ranger Keys used]||J.A.K.Q. Summon [Spade Ace and Big One Ranger Keys used]||Ginga Summon [GingaRed and Black Knight Ranger Keys used]||Bouken Summon [BoukenRed and BoukenSilver Ranger Keys used]||Gokai Red Final Wave [BoukenRed, GoseiRed and GekiRed Ranger Keys used]||New|
|Mewtwo||Psychic Blast||Confusion||Teleport||Disable||Ice Beam||Returning|
|Roy||Flare Blade||Sword Slash||Rising Sword||Counter||Lethal Stab||Returning|
|Geno||Geno Gun||Geno Whirl||Geno Boost||Star Smash||Geno Flash||New|
|Pac-Man||Chomp||Pac-Kart||Pellet Nabber||Bounce||Pac-man Arcade||New|
|Dr. Mario||Pill Throw||Virus Buster||Super Jump||Heal||Pill Pal||Returning|
|Dry Bowser||Flame Breathe||Bone Throw||Shell Whirl||Ground Pound||Song of the Dead||New|
|Paper Mario||Hammer||Dimension Flip||Paper Airplane||Partner Swap||Earth Tremor||New|
|Mii||Archery||Wii Sports||Bubble||Shield||Mii Parade||New|
|Tepig||Flame Charge||Headbutt||Uppercut||Dig||Flames of Fury||New|
|Gosei Knight||Leon Laser Sword||Send Goseigers (Gosei Red Gosei Pink Gosei Black Gosei Yellow Gosei Blue)||Leon Laser||Vulcan Headder||Miracle Gosei Knight Dynamic||New|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Cast Off (Masked Mode/ Rider Mode)||Clock Up||Rider Kick||Kabuto Kunai Gun||Kamen Rider Kabuto (Hyper Mode)||New|
- Smash Ball: When one of these appears you must attack it until you break it to get your character's Final Smash.
- Assist Trophy: When you release one of these a helping character will pop out and beat up other opponents, however it is completely random which one you get.
- Pokeball: Like the Assist Trophy but these are all Pokemon. Like the Assist Trophy it is completely random.
- Crate: There are several kinds of crates. All of them you can pick up and throw. Sometimes they break open and release other items.
- Rolling Crate: It is hard to spot it, but there are small wheels on the bottom of these. That means when attack they roll aways smashing anyone or anything in it's way.
- Barrel: These are like Crates but they are barrels and they roll.
- Capsule: When one of these appears throw it and when it falls it breaks and releases a random item.
- Party Ball: The Party Ball is like a capsule but when hit it flies up and releases all kinds of items, there are 3 basics these release: Food, Bob-ombs, or random items.
- Blast Box: If these boxes are hit with fire or any strong attacks it could blow up leaving a huge explosion range.
- Sandbag: When a Sandbag appears beat up on it and it will release items. Sand bags are also found in the Home-run Contest where you want to hit them as far as you can.
- Food: There is a wide variety of food, but all food lower damage. Some food lower more damage then others.
- Maxim Tomato: The Maxim Tomato heals 50% damage.
- Heart Container: The rare Heart Container heals 100% damage.
- Dragoon Parts: There are three Dragoon parts, if a player collects all three then they control dragoon and can control where to shoot it to destroy any people in it's path.
- Super Mushroom: The classic Super Mushroom will increase the size of the player for a short amount of time.
- Poison Mushroom: These mushrooms however will shrink the size of the player for a limited time.
- Warp Star: When you grab a Warp Star you fly off-stage then smash relatively close to the other players so you hit them.
- Starman: This item makes you invincible for a short amount of time.
- Metal Box: When grabbed it makes the player metal, so the player is stronger. But along with being stronger the player falls faster and is slower.
- Bunny Hood: When you have the Bunny Hood you can jump higher and run faster.
- Superspicy Curry: When you grab this it makes you faster and it makes you breathe fire.
- Timer: The timer slows down the pace of all characters except the one that used the timer.
- Lightning: When you touch a lightning bolt it shrinks all the characters except the one that obtained the lightning.
- Beam Sword: The Beam Sword is a sword that has a very long range of attack.
- Home-run Bat: When charged to it's fullest this item can deal a one hit K.O. Even when it isn't charged it still does a lot of damage. However it takes a while to charge.
- Fan: This weak item is good for rapid hitting. This is one of the few items that can break shields too.
- Lip's Stick: When hit from this flower a flower will sprout on your head. When a flower sprouts on your head you rapidly gain damage. Yes, we know the name is funny.
- Star Rod: This is an offensive item that shoots star-like beams, you can charge these to make larger more powerful projectiles.
- Hammer: When you grab a hammer you get your own music and you incessantly swing a hammer back and fourth. You however can not control when you stop.
- Golden Hammer: The Golden Hammer is much like the regular hammer but this one is more powerful. It can easily K.O someone with high damage.
- Super Scope: The Super Scope is a projectile weapon that can rapid-fire shots. Or you can shoot three fully charged shots.
- Ray Gun: This item is like the Super Scope but is weaker. It only comes with 16 shots too.
- Fire Flower: The Fire Flower allows you to shoot fire. It only lasts so long before it runs out though.
- Cracker Launcher: This is a canon-like weapon it shoots very strong bomb-like projectiles. Also you can aim this in any direction.
- Bob-omb: The Bob-omb is an explosive bomb that when set off blasts anyone in range. If no one touches it for 10 seconds it walks around for a short time then explodes.
- Motion Sensor Bomb: Place this bomb somewhere on the field and when another player passes it, it will explode blasting the targets.
- Gooey Bomb: This disgusting bomb will stick to anything. If it is thrown on a player the player that has it can touch another player giving it to that player before it explodes.
- Smart Bomb: Throw this very powerful bomb near a group of people to set off a huge explosion range. If you are in the middle of it you can easily get 50% damage done.
- Deku Nut: When you shoot one of these it makes anyone in range dizzy.
- Freezie: Like the name suggests this item freezes the targeted victom sending them high in the air and back down frozen.
- Pitfall: The Pitfall is an item that you throw on the ground then turns invisible. When someone passes by where it was set they will get stuck in the ground.
- Hot Head: Throw this on the ground and it will continually circle around that platform. If it is attacked by electricity or fire it will grow even bigger and be more powerful.
- Mr. Saturn: Throw this at anyone and he release a cry. Doesn't do much damage but it is good at breaking shields.
- Green Shell: This shell will bounce off of everyone it encounters, but you can jump on it to stop it. Just don't get stuck in it's path it will make you fly.
- Banana Peel: Throw this on the ground and anyone who runs over it slips and falls.
- Bumper: The Bumper is an item that reflects anyone, throw it then wait for someone to pass it and they will get shot in the other direction.
- Spring: Good at jumping up in the air, but it can also be useful for attacks. But if you land on it then you are going to be sent far away.
- Unira: This interesting item can be thrown, and when it lands on the ground the spikes on it will extend making it untouchable.
- Soccer Ball: The soccer ball may seem like a normal item but if you use a smash attack on it, it will send it flying and killing anyone in it's path.
- Team Healer: Found only in team battle. Throw this at your team-mate and it will recover most of their damage. Or throw it at an opponent and it will inflict damage.
- Franklin Badge: When you pick this up you slap it on your-self. This badge reflects any projectiles that come at you.
- Screw Attack: This is another badge-like item. Grab it to put it on your-self. Now when you jump you do a spin attack that deals up more damage.
- CD: When you see a CD appear you want to grab it as fast as you can, when you grab a CD it adds that music to your collection. But it only lasts 3 seconds!
- Trophy: Just like the CD you want to grab these too. You also have a trophy collection so you want a complete collection. Unlike the CDs these last longer but they are rarer.
- Sticker: Try to grab these as well to add a sticker to your sticker collection. Also in other modes you can equip stickers to make your character status different.
- Key: Only found in Dark Adventure, these keys open locked doors.
- Trophy Base: A rare item to get. Only found in Dark Adventure. When you get one of these throw them at any enemies and it will capture that enemy.
- 1-up Mushroom: Found in Dark Adventure, these take the place of Stock Balls from Brawl. They give you one extra life that you may have lost or any that you might lose.
- Coins and Bills: Found only in Coin Battles, these are the items that give you money.
- (NEW) Propeller Mushroom: When you put this on the character you are playing as can fly higher and can do a drill ground pound like attack.
- (NEW) Candy: Candy is the third type of item that has more than one type. Unlike Pokeballs and Assist Trophies this item you can see which candy it is beforehand.
- (NEW) Hookshot: A long chain weapon that you can use to attack or reach other areas faster. Use this item by using the grab buttons and aiming.
- (NEW) Super Shroom Shake: From Paper Mario, this item heals a great amount of damage. Just like food.
- (NEW) Pink Beam Sword: This item is much-like the Beam Sword but this is much more powerful, although this sword has a smaller attack distance.
Here is the list of pokemon you can get, every time you get a rare pokemon a screen will show up saying that after the match.
Along with Pokeballs there are Assist Trophies, which are all kinds of characters that did make it into the game.
- Kat & Ana
- Jill & Drill Dozer
- Hammer/Boomerang/Fire/Sumo Bro.
- Boom Boom
- Koopaling (Random)
- Metal Sonic
- Sammer Guy
- Samurai Goroh
- Knuckle Joe
- Mr. Resetti
- Little Mac
- Gray Fox
- Infantry and Tanks
- Crash Bandicoot
- Coco Bandicoot
- Dr. N. Cortex
- Go On Wings
- Kamen Rider Zeronos
- Kamen Rider Diend
- Kamen Rider New Den O
- Dai Shooker Soldiers
- Coma Thunder
- Kamen Rider Kivala
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
- Springo Candy
- Vampire Candy
- Bitsize Candy
- Bloway Candy
- Weeglee Candy
- Bowlo Candy
- Thwomp Candy
- Bullet Candy
- Bowser Candy
- Cashzap Candy
- Petey Piranha
- Doctor G (1st Time)
- Brajira Of The Messiah
- Egg Emperor/Dragoon
- Kamen Rider Nega Den O
- Black Cross King
- Doctor G (Kani Lasser Mode/2nd Time)
- Galacta Knight
- Shadow Moon
- Ackdos Gill
- Kamen Rider Yuuki
- Nazo The Hedgehog
- Basco ta Jolokia
- Scorpion Man
- Splash Woman
- Dark Link/Dark Samus/Dark Boswer/Dark Pit
- N-Daguva Zeba
- Master Hand/Crazy Hand
- BIG MACHINE
- Mecha Mario
- Mecha Ridley
- Battle Arena
- Select Rules
- Level 1 VS Link
- Level 2 VS Giant Donkey Kong
- Level 3 VS Mezool And Bio Hunter Silva
- Level 4 VS Shadow
- Level 5 Break The Targets!
- Level 6 VS Mewtwo
- Level 7 VS Scorpion Man And Go-On Red
- Level 8 VS Sonic And Shadow
- Level 9 Break The Targets!
- Level 10 VS Bowser
- Level 11 VS Ike Marth And Roy
- Final Level Part 1 VS BIG MACHINE
- Final Level Part 2 VS Mecha Mario
- Final Level Part 3 VS Master Hand And Crazy Hand
- Nintendo Story
- Sega Story
- Super Sentai X Kamen Rider Story
- 3rd Party Story
- Heroes Story
- Final Battle Story
All Star Mode
- Level 1 VS Team Mario
- Level 2 VS Team Legend Of Zelda
- Level 3 VS Team Kirby
- Level 4 VS Team Pokemon
- Level 5 VS Team Super Sentai X Kamen Rider
- Level 6 VS Team Nintendo
- Level 7 VS Team Sonic
- Level 8 VS Team 3rd Party
- Level 9 VS Team Star Fox
- Level 10 VS Team Fire Embelm
- Level 11 VS Team Metroid
- Level 12 VS Team Pikmin
- Final Level VS Nazo The Hedgehog And BIG MACHINE
- Boswer And Ganodorf (Characters: Mario And Link)
- Dai Zanyack And Dai Shooker (Characters: Go On Red And Kamen Rider Decade)
- Mezool's Water Battle At Defino Plaza (Characters: Gosei Knight And Kamen Rider Den O)
- Kirby's Air Ride (Characters: Kirby)
- Wario's Money Clan (Characters: Wario)
- The 64 Fighters Part 1 (Chose A Character)
- The 64 Fighters Part 2 (Chose A Character)
- Sonic Hunter Silva (Characters: Sonic And Shadow)
- Denliner Invasion (Characters: Kamen Rider Den O)
- A Yoshi Color Invasion (Characters: Megaman And Bomber Man)
- The Melee Fighters (Chose A Character)
- The 3 Melee Fighters (Chose A Character)
- Sonic Gormin Battle (Characters: Sonic)
- The Brawl Fighters Part 1 (Chose A Character)
- The Brawl Fighters Part 2 (Chose A Character)
- Shadow Sugormin And Dogormin (Characters: Shadow)
- The New Fighters (Chose A Character)
- The Four Toei Fighters (Chose A Character)
- All Out Boss Battle (Chose A Character)
- Final Battle (Chose A Character)
- Destroyer Of Worlds Decade (Chose A Character)
- Hal9000 Wireless