Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Smash Bros. 20XX|
|Developer(s)||Phazonworks, Pyro Enterprizes.|
Classic Mode takes a key from several different versions: multiple path options, leading to arena-like stages, each one containing 3 different fight options (some more difficult then others), eventually leading to a choice between 6 different special battles:
- A team battle with tiny Peach and Mario against Giant Bowser and Giant Donkey Kong,
- A fight against the Metal Bros. (Metal Mario, Vanish Luigi, Pink Gold Peach, Bronze Daisy)
- A fight with the Fighting Mii Team.
- A battle against a stage boss.
- A destiny battle against the villain(s) from the selected character's series (Mewtwo for Pokemon, Bowser & Bowser Jr. for Mario, etc)
- Or a battle against the original 12 all-stars (Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Link, Samus, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Ness, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Fox)
Depending on the difficulty you select beforehand, you will head into battle with Master Hand. On higher difficulties he won't be alone, however:
- Master Hand and Crazy Hand on Levels 3 - 5,
- Master Hand and Crazy Hand, then Master Core on Levels 6 - 9,
- Or, if you're unlucky enough, the ultra-powerful Master Titan on Level 10.
Story Mode: The Energies of Infinity
Chapter 1: Territory Dispute
The Legend of Zelda
Mr. Game & Watch
Sonic the Hedgehog
|Mushroom Kingdom U (4)|
|Delfino Plaza (Brawl)|
|Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)|
|Gym Leader Castle|
|Casino Night Zone|
|Green Hill Zone (Brawl)|
|Shadow Moses Island|
|Fighter's Hall||A hallway-like stage based on the infamous battling grounds of the Street Fighter series. The stage is normal at first, being a long hall about 1.3 times the length of Final Destination, with no platforms and large walls to prevent KOs off the stage's sides. However, this deceptively simple stage harbors a game-changing feature...
|Arena Battle||This Skylanders-themed arena is based on the various Battle Arena challenges that have been included in the game since Giants. With seats crowded with overeager spectators, various hazards to deal with, and even the Stage Bosses Grave Clobber and Fisticuffs, this is not the stage you want to stand still on!