Super Smash Bros. is an 2017 American action/adventure sci-fi fantasy animated film which made by Walt Disney Pictures Animation. This movie set in theaters on August 25, 2017. Directed by both Don Hall and Chris Williams, with Michael Bay is in charge of the action scenes only. All the voices from the previous movies repise their roles. In the film, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Pac-Man, Link, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Samus are recruits by a secret organization know as S.M.A.S.H. to form a team to stop Bowser and King Dedede from destroying all of the human race with an army of Space Pirates. Its is the seventh installment of the Nintendo Cinematic Universe. Four squeals was made, the second is Super Smash Bros: The Uprising Darkness, the third is Super Smash Bros.: The Subspace Emissary and the fourth and finale and one are two-parted, Super Smash Bros.: The Rise of Tabuu Pt. 1 and Pt. 2.
- Charles Martinel as Mario and Luigi
- Kazumi Totaka as Yoshi
- Logan Lerman as Pac-Man
- Samantha Kelly as Princess Peach
- Marnette Patterson as Samus
- Takashi Nagasako as Donkey Kong
- Dee Bradley Baker as Diddy Kong, Koopa #1, Koopa #5
- Eric Newsome as Meta Knight, Koopa #6
- David Tennant as R.O.B.
- Hugo Weaving as Bowser
- Masahiro Sakurai as King Dedede
- Tom Kenny as Toad, Koopa #2, Koopa #4, Kamek
- Tara Strong as Toadette
- Corey Burton as Tabuu, Koopa #3