|This game, series, character, location etc. is by Megamaster7941|
|Do not edit without permission from Megamaster7941!|
THIS SERIES HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BEEN GIVEN TO MARIOPHINEAS76!! DO NOT EDIT THIS WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!!
Super Smash Bros.: A New World is an animated series created by UniversalGaming Inc., which will be broadcasted on the Galaxy channel, every Wednesday starting on March 14, 2012. This series takes place after the events of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with everyone at peace and the land restored to normal. The characters now team up to stop a new force along with new fighters.
Megamaster (Megamaster7941)- Director/Producer (Approves Episodes)
Matthew Wentzien (PokeminMaster)- Writer (Designs Cast, Plot, and Credits Scene for Episodes)
Ed (EdGeorgenCody)- Writer (Designs Cast, Plot, and Credits Scene for Episodes)
Rick (Rickster1)- Writer (Designs Cast, Plot, and Credits Scene for Episodes)
T0M (T0M.V.12)- Musician (Composes and Remasters Music for the Episodes, or Links Videos with Songs)
The characters start the series together for a two-part pilot episode, but to conquer over their enemies, they split into 10 teams.
- King Dedede
- Inky the Blue Ghost
- S' (Krookodile, Excadrill, Lucario, Bisharp, Vanilluxe, Sawk, Golurk, Boufalant, Audino, Braviary)
- Mr. Game and Watch
- Falco Lombardi
- Blinky the Orange Ghost
- Wolf O'Donnell
- Lloyd Anti (Samurott, Galvantula, Cubchoo, Lillipup, Sesmitoad, Timburr, Simipour, Eelectross, Scolipede, Volarona, Virizon, Kyurem, Archeops)
- Ice Climbers
- Anna Anti (Emboar, Beartic, Terrakian, Roggenrola, Simisear, Dwebble, Sigilyth, Jellicent (Female-Form), Mienshao, Carracosta)
- Pinky the Pink Ghost
- Princess Daisy
- Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Cheren (Chandelure, Serperior, Cofagrigus, Swadloon, Liepard, Beeheeyem, Scrafty, Simisage, Stoutland)
- Xyphyl the Red Mew
Each episode will be divided into two half-hour long segments, each focusing on a different team for each segment. However, the series itself will start with an hour long pilot episode in which the enemies are discovered and the cast splits into their 10 teams. Each episode consists of:
- Title Slide: It shows the name of the episode, alongside the episode's chief staff.
- Cast: The list of the team of focus as well as its members.
- Plot: The episode unfolds. It's pretty self-explanatory.
- Songs: The musical score of the episode.
- Credits: A scene in which the cast and staff roll by the screen and a silent scene plays, alongside music.
Another fighting tournament is occurring and as the finals are about to start, Tabuu returns, with a gang of villains at his control. The fighters separate to hunt down Tabuu once again and defeat him.
|Dedede: Ruler of All/Toad’s New Yearning||
It sounds like .
The intro sequence starts out with a view of the Midair Stadium, in which Mario and Link are fighting. Then, a portal opens and Bowser steps out and starts to battle Mario. Meanwhile, Ganondorf and Scourge emerge and take on the others.
Bowser is then smashed to the ground as Mario and Link look up and see Tabuu summon more enemies around the world. Everyone else runs off separated into their teams. It then shows:
- Team 1 fighting Nightmare
- Team 2 fighting Blood Falcon
- Team 3 fighting Darkrai
- Team 4 fighting Kamek
- Team 5 fighting Great Moblin
- Team 6 fighting Dr. Eggman
- Team 7 fighting Metroid Prime
- Team 8 fighting Titanic Ant
- Team 9 fighting Crazy Hand
- Team 10 fighting Master Hand
Then, the logo shows alongside a burning screen. The logo then joins the inferno before ultimately crumbling.