'Super Princess Adventures' is a game for the Nintendo 3DS. Released in early 2016, it features an all-female cast of characters from the Super Mario universe. It supports 8-player local play and 8-player online play.
Clawdia Koopa has stolen 6 magic crystals that give her the ability to take over the 6 kingdoms, The Mushroom Kingdom, Sarassaland, The Waffle Kingdom, The Galaxy, The Shake Dimension, and The Angelic Kingdom. Now, the rulers of these kingdoms, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Princess Eclair, Rosalina, Queen Merelda, and Princess Shokora, have teamed up to protect their worlds.
Free Play Mode (Replay levels of the story)
Free Roam Mode (Explore the kingdoms)
Online Free Roam (Explore the kingdoms with other players online and chat)
Local Free Roam (Explore with nearby friends, Download Play works if your friends don't have the game, and they can play as any character you've unlocked.)
Local Story Mode (Work with friends to beat the game)
Rosalina (Complete 1 World as Peach)
Queen Merelda (Complete 1 World as Daisy)
Princess Shokora (Defeat 20 Enimies)
Pauline (Defeat 50 Enimies)
Captain Syrup (Collect 100 Coins)
Cosmic Spirit (Complete 2 Worlds as Rosalina)
White Mage (Collect 10 Pink Coins)
Princess Shroob (Collect 20 Mushrooms)
Lady Timpani (Collect 20 Pink Coins)
Queen Bean (Complete 1 World as Princess Shroob)
Princess Shokora Kiss Color Scheme
"True Princess" Shokora
Classic Captain Syrup
Princess Eeclair Dress
Pure White Mage
- Shokora's True Princess form uses the in-game sprite color scheme from Warioland 4, instead of her regular color scheme.
- The entire game is done in classic 8-bit graphics
- This is the most recent title to use Peach and Daisy's classic designs, and the first to use Rosalina's beta design.
- The sprites for Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina are the same as the ones used in Super Mario Maker.
- Eclair, White Mage, Timpani, Queen Bean, and Princess Shroob were never intended to be in the game, but were added anyways.
- The same goes for Shokora's True Princess alternate costume
- The Cartoon versions of Peach and Daisy switch hair colors, Daisy being blonde and Peach being a redhead.
- False Daisy, Cartoon Daisy, Cartoon Rosalina, and Modern Merelda are all fan-made designs
- A third alternate costume for Captain Syrup was considered, but scrapped.
- Eclair often appears having 1 ponytail instead of 2, but this is just because of issues during sprite design.