Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Nintendo Entertainment System Planetery|
|Developer(s)||Omegadream and Nintendo|
|Console Type||Home Console|
| Japan : 1994
US : 1995 Europe : 1994
Despite this the SNESP contain itself differences beetwin versions :
Differences beetwin Versions
- The American version was released late after other versions of SNESP, so it's more performant than other versions.
- The American version is Black, Red and Grey whereas in other version, SNESP exist in multiple colors.
- The American version had a controller with a different shape and differents colors.
- The American version offer the possibility to the player to switch beetwin versions when pressing on "L" and "R" ( it must be sereval cartdridge inserted in the console ), this possiblity is not in other versions
- The European version offer to the player the possibility of changing the version and the extention of a game inserted in the European cartdridge slot.
- The Japenese Version had not special option without the possibility of using differents versions of the game exept the fact when the player turn on the console without inserted game, Super Mario All Stars+Super Mario World start automaticatly.
Differences from the original SNES
- In all versions of the SNESP, the colors has been changed.
- The Design of the controller has been changed.
- Two Cartdridges slots has been added
- The Japenese and US\EUR SNES logos are on the consoles
See the related page : here
- The name "SNESP" is given only in adds and magazines otherwise it's simply named "SNES"