Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article cannot be edited by anyone but Jackson (DocNewfound)! If you edit this, I will poison you with my guitar!|
|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on. We hope to complete it as soon as possible!
| September 27, 2013|
October 18, 2013
November 8, 2013
|Single player, multiplayer|
| ESRB: Everyone 10+|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS game card|
Super Mario World Fusion: Part 1 is the first part of the Super Mario World Fusion series. It was released in Japan on September 27, 2013, October 18, 2013 in North America and November 8, 2013 in Europe, along with part 2. It features graphics from Super Mario World, the Super Mario All-Stars remake of Super Mario Bros. 3, New Super Mario Bros. and Super Princess Peach.
Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi eat dinner with Princess Peach, but all of a sudden, Bowser, the Koopa king, appeared from his airship. He grabs hold of Peach, and laughs at the four heroes. He sends out a note and flees away. They run away to World 1, Mushroom Plains. At World 1-, they battle their first encounter with Boom Boom. The four heroes later find the first Koopaling they'll encounter at World 1-: Lavora Koopa.
|Mario||The familiar hero of the Mushroom Kingdom who saves Princess Peach from the Koopa king Bowser.|
|Luigi||The plumber's green, tall brother.|
|Wario||Mario's fat, greedy and yellow rival.|
|Waluigi||Luigi's taller and purple rival.|
|Yoshi||The Mario Bros.' dinosaur pal. Every hero except Wario can ride him along with a variety of different colored Yoshis.|
- Main article: Super Mario World Fusion: Part 1/Bosses
|Boom Boom||A Koopa who swings its arms.||World 1-, World 3-, World 5-|
|N/A||Pom Pom||The boomerang-throwing female Boom Boom.||World 2-, World 4-, World 6-|
|Lavora Koopa||The oldest of the fanon Koopalings, who creates rock music.||World 1-|
|Ludwig von Koopa||The oldest of the original Koopalings.||World 1-|
|Lemmy Koopa||The smallest of the Koopalings.||World 2-|
|Roy Koopa||A huge brawns over brains type Koopaling wearing sunglasses.||World 2-|
|Iggy Koopa||A crazed, demented Koopaling said to be a genius.||World 3-|
|Ellen D. Koopa||The calm Koopaling until someone calls her something.||World 3-|
|Dolly P. Koopa||A butterfly-obsessed Koopaling.||World 4-|
|Wendy O. Koopa||The original Koopalings' only female, stated to be a tomboy.||World 4-|
|Morton Koopa Jr.||A heavy, large talkative Koopaling.||World 5-|
|Lady G. Koopa||Triplets with Jackson and Larry, she's a sly, mean Koopaling.||World 5-|
|N/A||Jackson Koopa||Triplets with Lady and Larry, he's self-satisfied and bad-mannered.||World 6-|
|Larry Koopa||The youngest of the original Koopalings, triplets with Lady and Jackson.||World 6-|
|Megaloomba||A Galoomba, made giant by Kamek.||World 1-|
|World||Name||Tower Boss||Fortress Boss||Castle Boss||Airship Boss|
|World 1||Mushroom Plains||Boom Boom||Lavora Koopa||Megaloomba||Ludwig von Koopa|
|World 2||Wavy Desert||Pom Pom||Lemmy Koopa||TBA||Roy Koopa|
|World 3||Pipe World||Boom Boom||Iggy Koopa||TBA||Ellen D. Koopa|
|World 4||Snowy Glacier||Pom Pom||Dolly P. Koopa||Petey Piranha||Wendy O. Koopa|
|World 5||Fiery Volcano||Boom Boom||Morton Koopa Jr.||TBA||Lady G. Koopa|
|World 6||Whirlwind Clouds||Pom Pom||Jackson Koopa||TBA||Larry Koopa|
|Theme||Game||Position in game|
|TBA||TBA||Title Screen theme|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 1)|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 2)|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 3)|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 4)|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 5)|
|TBA||TBA||Overworld theme (World 6)|
|Underground||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Underground theme|
|Level clear||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Normal level clear theme|
|Level clear||Super Mario Bros.||1-Up level clear theme|
|Tower||New Super Mario Bros.||Tower theme|
|Fortress||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Fortress theme|
|A Town in Chaos (night)||Wario Land 3||Ghost House theme|
|Castle||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Castle theme|
|Airship||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Airship theme|
|TBA||TBA||Before Castle boss theme|
|Boss (Castle)||New Super Mario Bros.||Boss theme (Tower)|
|Boss (Fortress)||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Boss theme (Fortress/Ghost House)|
|Boss (Castle)||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Boss theme (Castle/Airship)|
|TBA||TBA||Boss clear theme|
The game was originally named Super Mario World Adventure 3D at E3 2012, but the name was changed to Super Mario World Fusion: Part 1 in early 2013, causing the game to be 2-parted.
Mario and Luigi's sprites were used to be the originals from the original Super Mario World game, but now the sprites are having a New Super Mario Bros. movement and the normal colors of the Mario Bros. are altered.
- Main article: Super Mario World Fusion: Part 1/Gallery
References to other games
- Mario Bros.: A remake, titled Mario Bros.: Vs. Mode was included in the game. Players 3 and 4 from the GBA remake return in the remake on the game.
- Super Mario Bros. 2: The hearts from this game's HUD return in the game.
- Super Mario Bros. 3: "Pipe World" is a reference to "Pipe Maze". In the game's instruction book, like this game's instruction book, a Koopaling makes a short talk in the end of a section.
- Super Mario World: Some of the graphics come from this game, and the fortresses are like how they are in this game. The artwork for Ludwig and Roy were recycled with their hand holding their Magic Scepters.
- Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World: Iggy is fought in a Pipe-themed world again.
- Super Princess Peach: Some of the graphics also come from this game, and the names "Wavy Desert", "Snowy Glacier" and "Fiery Volcano" are references to "Wavy Beach", "Gleam Glacier" and "Fury Volcano".
- New Super Mario Bros.: The name Mario Bros.: Vs. Mode was named after Vs. Mode from this game. Petey Piranha is fought at an ice/snow-themed world again.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii: The level icons for the Fortresses and Airships were reused from this game.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: The level icons for the Towers, Ghost Houses, Castles and Bowser's Castle were reused from this game.
- In Larry and Jackson's sprites, they somehow are depicted with their smaller fangs from Larry's original appearance.
- Two female Koopalings are fought at Snowy Glacier.