Super Mario World 3 is the third game in the Super Mario World series. It will have elements from SMW and SMB3.
Mario, Luigi, and Peach are relaxing on a summer day. Until Bowser appears in his Clown Copter, kidnapping Peach, and flying away to his underworld inside a volcanco. The Mario Bros. start running, but a Toad appears telling them that to get to the underworld is to collect 7 keys guarded by the Koopa Kids. They invite him to come along to give them advice, the Toad agrees so they begin running. TBA.
World 1: Grassy Fields
- A level with Goombas and Koopas
- A field with Yoshi, and Pirranha Plnts
- A level high in the mountains.
- A water level that interdeuces the Frog Suit
Castle. The first Castle level. Iggy Koopa will be fought here
Yellow Switch Palace. Can be played by finding the exit in 1-2.
World 2: Donut Desert
- A level where the Cape Feather is interdouced
- An underground level with Pokeys and Spinies
Ghost House: The first mansion in the game, Big Boo will be fought if you find the secret exit
3. A level with sandspouts and tornados
4. A level in a sandstorm
Desert Level: a level with the Angry Sun and Koopas
Castle: A level with Thwomps and Bullet Bills, Larry Koopa will be fought here
Top Secret Area: A secret level with infintie lives
World 3: Frozen Cave
- A cave level with ice related enemies
- Another cave level with frozen water that could cause instant death.
- A level that has the Penguin Suit
Ghost House: The second ghost house, it's the same as the last
4. A level with with a blizzard that acts like a sandstorm
Castle: A castle with Magikoopas and Ice Bros. Lemmy Koopa is fought here
Red Switch Palace: Can be played by finding the secret exit in 3-3
World 4: Sea Bridges
- A level with Jumping Cheep Cheeps, Porcupuffers and Dolphins
- A level that resembles 1-4
- A level with Parakoopas, and Parabeetles. The player must find the secret exit in 3-1 in order to play the level
- A short level with Monty Moles and Charging Chucks
Castle: A under water level with Torpedo Teds and Ball 'n' Chains. Wendy O. Koopa will be fought here.
World 5: Flooded Jungle
- A level with Wigglers and a Boss Bass
- A level with a raft on poisonous water with Purple Poodoos
- A level where Mario must climb a giant tree to get to the clouds
Forest Ghost House: A level with the poison water and Eeries
4. A long level with spinning platforms with Fuzzies and Parakoopas
Castle: A castle that acts like a maze, with stuff from the last 4 castles. Roy Koopa will be fought here.
Green Switch Palace: This level can be played when finding the secret exit in 5-GH
World 6: Onyx Canyon
- A level with Stone Spikes, and Dino Rhinos
- A level that Mario goes uphill while avoiding boulders and Chain Chomps
- A level that Mario rides a minecart
- A level that takes place in a construction site
- A level that takes inside the mountain with rising lava, and enemies from the last 4 levels
Castle: Another level with rising lava, however there would be Bullet Bills. Morton Koopa Jr. will be fought here.
World 7: Cloudy Clifftop
World 8: Bowser's Underworld