Not to be confused with Super Mario World 3: Return to Dinosaur World, although their names suggest the same feel.
Do not add anything to this game unless given permission by Corndog52. You can fix errors, if there are any.
|SMW3: Back to the Island|
|Platform(s)||SNES, Wii U, 3DS|
|Genre(s)||2D Platformer, Action-Adventure|
|Singleplayer, 2-to-6-Player Multiplayer, 2-Player Battle|
Super Mario World 3: Back to the Island is the third installment in the Super Mario World series for SNES released in 2020 and all three games were ported to the Wii U and 3DS's eShop. For Mario and Peach's 30 year anniversary, they go to Yoshi's Island, but Bowser, the Koopalings, and Bowser Jr. kidnap Peach once again! It's up to the crew to save her, along with the help of some NPCs!
- Yoshi's Island - 12 courses, 1 Toad House, 1 1-UP House, 1 Star House, and 1 Secret Exit (to Butter Bridge).
- Donut Plains - 14 courses and 1 Toad House.
- Vanilla Dome - 16 courses but no Toad Houses.
- Butter Bridge - 14 courses, 1 Toad House, and 2 1-UP Houses.
- Forest of Illusion - 12 courses but no Toad Houses.
- Bowser Jr.'s Airship - 6 courses but no Toad Houses, however there is 1 Secret Exit (to Bowser's Clouds of Doom).
- Valley of Bowser - 10 courses but no Toad Houses.
- Bowser's Clouds of Doom - 10 courses but no Toad Houses.
- Star Road - 8 courses and 1 Toad House.
- Gold Path - 6 courses and 1 Toad House.
- Special - 8 courses and 1 Toad House.
Bosses - Gallery
Notes - An asterisk (*) notes that Kamek helps that boss.
|Yoshi's Island||Iggy Koopa||Boom Boom||*Iggy Koopa|
|Donut Plains||Ludwig Von Koopa||Bowser Jr.||*Ludwig Von Koopa|
|Vanilla Dome||Larry Koopa||Boom Boom||*Larry Koopa|
|Butter Bridge||Lemmy Koopa||Bowser Jr.||*Lemmy Koopa|
|Forest of Illusion||Roy Koopa||Boom Boom||*Roy Koopa|
|Bowser Jr.'s Airship||Wendy O. Koopa||Bowser Jr.||Wendy O. Koopa & Bowser Jr.|
|Valley of Bowser||Morton Koopa Jr.||Boom Boom||Bowser & Morton Koopa Jr.|
|Bowser's Clouds of Doom||Bowser Jr.||Bowser Jr.||
Dry Bowser & Bowser Jr.
|Star Road||Cosmic Clone||Dry Bowser Jr.||Cosmic Clone|
|Gold Path||Kamek||*Cosmic Clone||Kamek|
|Special||King Boo||Pom Pom||Queen Boo|
|Super Mushroom||Super Mario Bros.||Turns Mario into Super Mario, allowing him and all other versions but the one block tall Mario to destroy bricks with their fist and ground pound on bricks with their butts.|
|Fire Flower||Super Mario Bros.||Allows Mario to shoot fireballs at enemies.|
|Cape Feather||Super Mario World||Allows Mario to whack enemies with his cape and fly for a limited time after running.|
|P-Balloon||Super Mario World||Alows Mario to fly in the air for fifteen seconds. He is not invincible in this form!|
|Starman||Super Mario Bros.||Allows Mario to be invincable for 15 seconds.|
|Stunman||Super Mario World 3: Back to the Island||Allows Mario to shoot stunning projectiles that look like tiny little red stars.|
|Ice Flower||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Freezes most enemies, excluding bosses and some others.|
|Hammer Flower||Super Mario Evolution||Allows Mario to throw hammers as if he were a Hammer Brother.|
|Ladybug Flower||Super Mario World 3: Back to the Island||
Allows Mario to fly for a short amount of time (similar to Bee Mario) and shoot flower petals.