Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)||The Tris Company|
|Publisher(s)||The Tris Company and Nintendo|
|Single-Player and Multiplayer|
| ESRB: Everyone
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Game Card|
Super Mario World 3: A Galaxy Quest (or Super Mario Bros. 5: The Galaxy's Secret in Japan or Super Mario World 2: A Galaxy Quest in Europe) is the sequel of Super Mario World, but, also the sequel of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for the Nintendo 3DS, developed and published by The Tris Company.
After Mario/Luigi defeated Bowser, Bowser comes back, he made his own galaxy the Mad Bowser Galaxy and captured Princess Peach in this galaxy, Mario and Luigi goes to the Mad Bowser Galaxy, in this galaxy, he finds friendly monsters who can help Mario or Luigi in your journey.
After the credits, a letter from Princess Peach will be shown with the player's Mii name.
After you complete the Reversed Adventure, you can unlock the Power-Up Museum and use the powerups to destroy the credits.
Unlike the previous games, SMW3 is a 2.5D Plataformer, the player can change Mario or Luigi during the gameplay, some places only Mario can goes and some places only Luigi goes, if the game is played in multiplayer, the game changes, for example, when playing Luigi, he doesn't enter in Ghost Planets, but, in Multiplayer, he enter along Mario. In some places, Mario can't jump, in multiplayer, Luigi can launch Mario to that place. The game added the Helper System, in some planets, some enemies can help Mario or Luigi in certain puzzles.
- Free Play
- Coin Rush
- Boss Rush (unlocked after complete the game)
- Reversed Adventure (the same game, but, reversed.)
"Mario, the most loved plumber hero in the gaming world is here to save the Princess Peach... again!"
|Luigi||"Luigi is the brother of the Brooklyn plumber is here to help his brother, Mario, to save Princess Peach once again."|
|Yoshi||"The most loved partner in the Mario series is here to help Mario and Luigi in your journey, he can swallow enemies."|
|Princess Peach||"The most beauttiful princess in the Mushroom Kingdom has been captured by Bowser and Mario and Luigi need save her."|
|Toadsworth||"Toadsworth is the loyal servant of Princess Peach, he can help Mario or Luigi giving 1-Up Mushrooms in the Toad Houses."|
- Planet 1 - Seasoning
- A sea/beach planet, the first planet on the game, the boss of this world is Bowser Jr..
- Planet 2 - Lavareus
- A volcano planet, the boss of this world is King Kaliente.
- Planet 3 - Acidiong
- Planet 4 - Startos
- A planet maded of Stars, like Star Hill, the boss of this world is Ztar.
- Planet 5 - Boohisis
- A ghost planet, the boss of this world is Boohemoth.
- Planet 6 - Onefarious
- A distorced version of the first planet, the boss of this world is Shadow Mario.
- Planet 7 - Darkarius
- A dark planet filled up of lava and comets, the boss of this world is Morton Koopa Sr.
- Planet 8 - The Bowser's Planet
- The last planet, the boss of this world is Bowser.
|Morton Koopa Sr.||Darkarius|
|Bowser||The Bowser's Planet|
- Cruel Mario: Defeat 100 enemies.
- A Living Museum: Get all power-ups.
- Goodbye, Sea!: Complete Seasoning planet.
- Bowser Jr. and the Secret Realm: Unlock the secret level on Seasoning.
- Fire Up!: Complete Lavareus planet.
- The Kaliente's Secret: Unlock the secret level on Lavereus.
- Remember from Zebes?: Complete Acidiong.
- The Virtual World: Unlock the secret level on Acidiong.
- The Star Wish: Complete Startos.
- Ztar's Treasure: Unlock the secret level on Startos.
- A Creepy Time: Complete Boohisis.
- The Boo's Secret: Unlock the secret level on Bohisis.
- Shadowy Time: Complete Onefarious.
- One Treasure from Farious: Unlock the secret level on Onefarious.
- Bye, Bye, Morton Koopa!: Complete Darkarius.
- The Honorary Secret: Unlock the secret level on Darkarius.
- Adeiu, Bowser: Complete The Bowser's Planet.
- Finishing with Style: Unlock the secret level on The Bowser's Planet.
- I have a friend!: Play Multiplayer.
- We Never Play Alone: Complete the game multiplayer.
- You are the Winner: Win a battle on Arena Mode.
- I'm Rich: Win a Coin Rush.
- The Grand Finale: Complete the Boss Rush.
- Great Fan: Have three saves with 100%.
- Again?: Complete the game twice.
- The Gold Mario: Won all the achievements.
- It's the first Mario game to starts in a Sea World.
- The game is heavily based on Super Mario Galaxy Series.
- The Sandwich Flower, make apparance in one of Bowser's Quote: "What Mario, you are hungry, how about of a Sandwich Flower?"
- The name is called Super Mario World 2 in Europe, because, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island has been released only with the "Yoshi's Island" subtitle.