|Super Mario Sunshine Wii U|
|Sometime in August 2012|
|Rated E for Everyone|
Super Mario Sunshine Wii U is an upcoming game developed by Nintendo for the Wii U Console. It has most of the same gameplay elements as the first game, Super Mario Sunshine. It will have an all new expirence but still the fun you had before on Isle Delfino. The game is technically a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, with all new adventures and lands. F.L.U.D.D also makes a return.
The game takes place on Isle Delfino sometime after the events of the first game. It was a sunny day out with all the Pinatas' and Nokis' Shine Sprites back in place, but it wasn't long until a huge tsunami/Tropical Storm slammed the edges of Isle Delfino, soon hitting it hard and causing a dpression. Many Pinata's and Noki's lived though because of the underground pipes and tunnels to hide in, but some died. But just to make it worse, during the recovery, Bowser Jr. returned and captured many Noki's and Pinata's and with the new paintbrush that he once again stole from Proffesor E. Gadd, he made borders into other dimensions (As seen in many 1st game levels) and threw the islanders in there, just so Mario would come to rescue them, where he and his father Bowser, could capture Mario once and for all. Mario soon found out and came to Isle Delfino again, this time without Peach and Toadsworth. But he did bring Luigi and Wario along for the ride (Yoshis are still in this like the 1st one) and F.L.U.D.D is back, but this time she has brothers!. Play as either character and battle through many dimensional levels to rescue the islanders and return them home. Can you handle the shine?
(The Wii U isnt out yet so these may not be correct and changed later)
- A Button = Jump
- R Button = Spray Water
- L Button = Fix Camera
- X Button = Map/Take Screenshots from Item Menu
- Y Button = Switch FLUDDs Tanks
- Start Button = Pause/Start Game
- Select Button = Item Menu
- Swurve Wii U = You can move the Wii U pad around to aim your water shooting and other objectives and stuff.
- R L A Z Button = Unlock Shadow Mario as a playable character
|Mario||Mario is the Star of the show. He is willing to defeat any enemy in order to achieve his goals, most of which are saving the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach.|
|Luigi||Luigi, Mario's brother has been on his side many times through many adventures, and once again joins his brother in this exciting adventure!|
|Wario||Wario is Mario's old and former rival. But now he is only really coming to Isle Delfino to help cause he knows he'll make lots of money on and after the island.|
|Toad||Toad, Princess Peach's assistant. He will help Mario along the way. He can show the player what buttons to use to do a certain move.|
- New* DK but only in Pianta Village
These are characters that help of are just "not" playable.
|Yoshi||Yoshi is a rideable character that any Playable character can ride. He can eat enemies and fruits, and carry people long distances, though their weakness is water.|
|Pianta||Piantas are mostly everywhere on the island (With the exception of Noki bay). They are a fun but sometimes bland but colorful people who try to make a living on Isle Delfino.|
|Noki||Nokis are found in Noki Bay and some other places on Isle Delfino, but since the storm, many have either hidden or died (since Noki Bay has no border).|
|F.L.U.D.D.||F.L.U.D.D is the robot-like gadget on Marios back throughout the game. He can spray water far and has some new add ons and other in this game...|
F.L.U.D.D also has 3 new brothers that the Toads made sometime beetween games, so Luigi, Wario and Toad can all have a FLUDD. Luigis is Green, Warios is Purple, Toads is Red.
There are 8 Areas like in Super Mario Sunshine (Delfino Airstrip is not in this). Each area though changes throughout levels sometimes. Each Area or "Land" is used in the game and each has about 8 Courses to rescue 8 people and some just mini courses. They are:
- Delfino Plaza - The Main capital where you always start off. It got hit very hard in the storm.
- Bianco Hills - Since they are high up, they didn't get hit by waves, but the wind got them hard.
- Ricco Harbor - Hit very hard. Most meta structures are very bent and many Pinatas were lost.
- Pinata Viliage - Not hit at all, only some small winds, nothing much. This was the only safest place on the island at the time. Many Pinatas are still there as like a refuge for shelter and food from their torn down houses and tainted food supply. The winds could still knock Pinatas into the abyss below...
- Noki Bay - Hit even harder and the hardest. It has no borders and is mostly just water so not realy nothing is left except one of the tall tree things and the cliffs and waterfall. Only 2 Nokis lived and many are captured.
- Gelato Beach - Hit very hard. It is really nothing but torn down palm trees now. Many Pinatas and Nokis are fled to other cities for other casualties.
- Sirena Beach - Hit very hard as well. The hotels 2nd and 3rd floors have fell on each other. (Spolier: Saving that old Pinata manager is involved it that)
- Corona Mountain - Once again, the Boss battle. There are only imprisoned Pinata's and Noki's here, and Bowser Jr. and his dad Bowser are here again to once again, attempt Marios defeat.
- New* Seaside Shadows - Hit hard on half of the area. In this area, you can surf and climb mountains, but boom! none of that can happen. (area is unlocked after defeating bowser)
- New* Forest Dome - Did not get hit at all . Was protected but inside Kamek is magikally destroying the dome. Making Tsunami's earthquakes and sending minions. (Secret world that can be unlocked by beating every world.)
There are once again objects to keep the player busy and rewarded.
|Coin||Coins are the most common form of cash in the game. Though not as much as the 1st game cause Pinata's and Noki's use all they find for rebuilding the houses and getting shelter in Pinata Village. 100 = a 1-Up|
|Blue Coin||Blue coins are worth more than gold ones in this. They are very rare and can buy you many things such as water for FLUDD when your far from water but near a city or so.|
|Red Coin||Red Coins are the rarest and are worth alot more than Blue. They are very hard to find and are mysterious.|
|1-Up Mushroom||1-Up Mushrooms will give the player an extra life. They are hard to find but not as much as Red coins.|
|Poison Mushroom||Poison Mushrooms are new to Sunshine. They can be found in places where 1-Ups were in the 1st game alot. On rare occasions they are in invisible blocks.|
|Warp Pipe||Warp Pipes can transport Mario to far places. In this game, Warp pipes take that place of the graffiti that was used to take Mario to other lands.|
|Invisible Block||These are also new. While jumping around Isle Delfino, you can find one and anything (Usually Blue/Red Coins or Poison Mushrooms). They dissapear once you hit them once and leave the area saved. So be good!|
There are many deadly enemies in the Game. Most are normal seen before ones.
- Goomba - In some levels as guards. Just stomp like usual or spray them some to make them die.
- Koopa Troopa - Even more common. They are in many places, usually cites.
- Pokey - In Bianco Hills and some in Gelato Beach commonly.
- Bullet Bill - Many are now set up around Isle Delfino by Bowser to make sure this time Mario can't find the "Easy way out".
- Bowser - The Final boss in Corona Mountain. You should know about him.
- Bowser Jr. - The 2nd Final Boss. Fought before Bowser but also roams around Isle Delfino watching Mario to see his goals and what he is up to.
- Shadow Mario- appears in every world. once defeated, he gives you a magic brush.