Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Mario Sunshine Episode II: Moonlight AKA Super Mario Moonlight is the sequel to the GameCube Super Mario Sunshine. It is for Wii, and will be in 2013.
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, and the Toad Triplets are going on a vacation to Delfino Plaza. However, this time they are going to the other side: Daynight Alley. All the sunshines are in Daynight Alley, but the moonlights are all black now! This makes it stay nighttime until all the moonlights have been returned to the now just Night Alley! Mario goes to Delfino Plaza where it is daytime, and finds Professor E. Gadd who equips him with F.L.U.D.D. Luigi ends up wanting to help too, so Elvin gives him the Polterguster 6000, because Daynight Alley is known to be haunted during the nighttime! Also, Gadd gives Toadsworth a special gadget that makes platforms called the Wood Shot.
- Mario (F.L.U.D.D.)
- Luigi (Polterguster 6000)
- Princess Peach (Perry the Parosol)
- Toadsworth (Wood Shot)
- Toad, Toadette, Toadbert (Floating Toad Hats)
- Luma (Star Bit Shooter)
- Metal Mario (Metal F.L.U.D.D.)
- Booigi (Ghost Charmer)
- Cosmic Mario (Water Magic Paintbrush)
After you clear all the Ooshrooms, a map will fall on Mario's head. If Mario jumps in, there will be worlds, each having a mini boss and boss.
- Night Alley Plaza (Will change to Daynight Alley Plaza if all Moonlights found here)
- Spooky Windmill (Will change to Windmill World if all Moonlights found here)
- Thunder Jungle (Will change to Floating Forest if all Moonlights found here)
- Dark Rein Space (Will change to Luma Galaxy if all Moonlights found here and unlock Luma)
- Haunted House (Will change to Luigi's Mansion if all Moonlights found here)
- Air-Polluting Workshop (Will change to Metal Factory if all Moonlights found here and unlock Metal Mario)
- Doom Desert (Will change to Perfect Pyramids if all Moonlights found here)
- Scary Castle (Will change to Terrific Towers if all Moonlights found here and unlock Booigi)
- Shadow Land (Will unlock Final Boss if all Moonlights found here and unlock Cosmic Mario)
- Final Boss (Alternate Shadow versions of every character, Bowser = Mario, BJ = Luigi, Koopalings = Other)